Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Warped Tour!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:15 pm
Dude I might get to go to Warped Tour at the gorge this year!!! I would be so excited if I got to go! Anyone going or have gone to Warped? I'd like to hear your stories. mrgreen biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:58 pm
Underoath quit warped tour because Fat Mike made them cry.

Warped tour... like Wacken for 3 year olds.

Like angst ridden lyrics? Hate Moshing? The Warped tour here.  

Rellik San
Captain

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:07 am
Well, I guess I'm just really excited because I want to see all the bands on my "list of bands to see live". And my friends and I are just 13 so we get excited over these kinds of things. I guess that post thing was a little too happy. I've just kind of always wanted to go to warped tour......  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:50 am
Every Warp Tour line up has had one band at most that I would want to see and even then, they don't headline so they don't come to Michigan.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:21 am
colorado96
Well, I guess I'm just really excited because I want to see all the bands on my "list of bands to see live". And my friends and I are just 13 so we get excited over these kinds of things. I guess that post thing was a little too happy. I've just kind of always wanted to go to warped tour......
*Shrugs* well at your age, its understandable, my tastes are just a little more refined....

Ohhhh cool Supershit 666 just came on my media player. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:31 pm
Yeah. Another reason is the biggest concert I've been to is Bumbershoot. Speaking of Bumbershoot I hope I go again this year.....  

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff