Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
PETA is a cult organization

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 pm
Well, that's right, well I may have faked it...

If there's any organization in the world I hate the most, it's PETA or People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Before you get all "You like Michael Vick!" on me, let me explain why.

PETA is full of bigots and crazies who want the goal of TOTAL ANIMAL LIBERATION. That means that the dogs and cats you love so much as family pets wouldn't be owned if PETA had their way.

If they had their way, everyone would be Vegetarians, animals wouldn't be experimented on and you wouldn't have any pets.

But that's not all.

This group is FULL of hypocrites!
They claim they're for the ETHICAL Treatment of Animals, but they killed over 12,000 dogs and cats since 1998. Perfectly heatlthy animals wanting adoption and a loving family. Killing puppies isn't ETHICAL.

Please visit
THIS SITE FOR MORE INFO

I LOVE STEAK.
AND PUPPIES.
Join me and hate them too.

...and I wouldn't be caught dead in this place.

Click...? Pweese?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:30 pm
Actually VEGANS not VEGATARIANS, because they feel "so bad for the baby chicken eggs, and cows forced to milk"

yet they put money into PRO-CHOICE BULLS***  

The Hallowed Mouse

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:53 pm
Dude, have you ever seen the South Park episode "Douce and Turd"? It is pretty much a parody of PETA, but it sums of how wack they are.

I just flat out can't stand any organization that attempts to dictate what I can and can't do. I don't tell them how to live their lives, so they shouldn't either. WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT!

They are biggoted. How can you say you don't want animals to be harmed but yet you support an oragnization that murders hundreds and thousands of innocent dogs and cats? It is just like how Democrats support animal rights but are okay with killing babies (I believe life starts at conception, but that is a diffrent argument).

By the way, I love my sirloins and steaks and buffalo burgers, but I also adore my two beautiful cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:32 pm
one of the high people in the ocult group needs incellen for diabetes...its made from animal parts.....  

Odin210

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 am
Odin210
one of the high people in the ocult group needs incellen for diabetes...its made from animal parts.....

Ha, that is too funny insulin made from animal parts, maybe they'll decide to have aborted fetus made into the insulin crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:40 am
I agree, no good can come out of PETA.  

Garrett31212

hokuzfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:21 pm
They have good intentions, but they lose sight of their first goal along the way and get nutty religious about it. I can't tell whether or not they even know their intentions anymore...
But people who put sites together like that tend to also be a bit cult-ish. (Not making any accusations here. I didn't read much)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:20 pm
What really pisses me off about them is how they think eating animals is immoral. How can it be immoral when it's just natural? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the concept of a food chain.  

Garrett31212

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:34 pm
Garrett31212
What really pisses me off about them is how they think eating animals is immoral. How can it be immoral when it's just natural? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the concept of a food chain.
I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather...

According to Peta, humans can get all their animo acids from plants.

That's wrong. We need 14 essential amino acids and plants only contain about nine.

What I find funny is that we have CANINE teeth as well as MOLARS. Meaning we should chomp and munch on the flesh of other animals. <33 Yum yum! <3

...and it never gave a damn about me.

Click...? Pweese?

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces