Reply Fanfiction
An Angel Fanfiction?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yukari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 pm
If any of you have seen the show Angel, I would like your opinions on whether I should write it. It would be about Cathy, his sister, I believe. She would have been turned into a vampire by Angel when she let him in. I'm still working on how that would turn out. So, she would turn up without a soul trying to kill a teenage boy, who called Angel.

Angel comes and she tries to kill him, and then they go to Willow to get her soul back, because she was killing a lot of innocent people. That's really all I have, so give me feedback.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:13 am
This is in the wrong place, so it's going to the writing subforum.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:41 pm
Hm... I've personally never watched that show, but in my opnion if you are up to the challenge go for it. Can you maybe link me to a place that streams this show though?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Aurora Tate
Hm... I've personally never watched that show, but in my opnion if you are up to the challenge go for it. Can you maybe link me to a place that streams this show though?

I have trouble finding some of the episodes myself. The only place I can find it is on an asian website, so you'll have to watch them with annoying subtitles, but here is a description of the show.

Link: Part 1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MjnzdbRmoWg/
Link: Part Two: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EmS3z6Oc4TY/

Here is his bio and it mentions Cathy...

Born in 1727, Liam (no surname given) was born to a middle-class linen merchant in Galway, Ireland. By 1753, at the age of 26, he develops a taste for alcohol, women and sloth. Liam is a hedonist whose only real ambition lies in seeing the world. For a drunken layabout, this seems a laughable dream, until he is expelled from his house by his disapproving father. While engaging a drunken tavern brawl that evening, he catches the eye of Darla, a vampire disguised as a noblewoman. Upon being tossed out of the tavern for causing trouble, Liam is lured into an alley by Darla, who promises to show him the world, then transforms him into a vampire. The price is the loss of his human soul, along with his conscience, freeing Liam to act upon his darker impulses.
On the night he rises from his grave, Liam sets about murdering the entire community, culminating in an attack on his own house. He first kills his little sister, Kathy, who unknowingly invited the demon in, believing that Liam had come back to her as an "angel", subsequently killing his parents. Kathy's belief that he was an angel was likely the inspiration for his vampire name, "Angelus" (the Latinate for "Angel"). He is later described in historical volumes as "the demon with the face of an angel" ("Somnambulist").

And here is what he does in Angel.

In L.A., Angel spends a few months alone, patrolling dives and dark alleys, battling vampires who hunt there. Soon enough, he receives support in his attempts to redeem himself in the service of others. First, Doyle, a half-demon and fellow Irishman, is sent by The Powers That Be. Almost immediately thereafter, Angel runs into Cordelia Chase, a former classmate of Buffy's who has moved to L.A. to find wealth and fame. The trio form Angel Investigations, a shoestring operation whose mission statement is to "Help the Helpless."  

Ayame-Yukari

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm
I am a HUGE fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer although I haven't watched a lot of Angel. =/

Go for it! It'll be interesting! [:  
Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff