View Results

BEATLES4LIFE
Vice Captain

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:23 pm
MY 1ST QUEST is to get all the old cans from the fishing. I will accept all ur baits, old cans & even the fishes.. PART of the same quest is 2 get the fishing rod that is the best 1 with the upgrade as well, which is the highest price rod in the marketplace. please help me in my 1st quest.

I will accept any items that U no longer want & that U may want 2 give away. I need your help so I can become famous like yourself. I need your support. Please make those Trades with me 4 the items U no want or like I said before, that U just want 2 get rid of. I will accept gold with the items.. thank U 4 your loving support & thank U 4 understanding..

I will accept items , such as items that I already have.
send me them in the trade

P.S. If U do give me item(s), I want U 2 add me as your friend, this way I know I can count on U 4 your support & as well I will return the favor with your avi contest, if U have 1 at the current time of the trade.

PEOPLE POST YOUR QUEST FOR OTHERS TO HELP YOU GET CLOSER TO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT IN GAIA!! POST YOUR QUEST IN DIFFERENT POST INCLUDING THE BUMPS!!. IF THAT PERSON HELPS YOU OUT FROM GETTING CLOSER TO YOUR QUEST. PLEASE REWARD THEM WITH A SMALL CHEAP ITEM IN RETURN. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ITEM, THEN YOU MUST GIVE THEM SOME GOLD FOR THEIR HELP.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:39 am
how is your quest coming along?

i'm questing cans, too! i want to snag them all by myself either through fishing or in towns without buying them to trade in for a tin hat... seems more of a challenge that way... xd

good luck! 3nodding  

indigomoonstar

Dromaeo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:40 pm
I'm just trying to get masterpieces right now smile Nothing too exciting.  
[06]-Quests & Bumps! R U READY?, I SAID "R U READY!!!"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games