Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Ouija Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baconpatrol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:17 pm
This happened on feb.23rd
Ever heard of those wizardology books???well there is a circle at the beginning,all of the letters, numbers,different symbols, triangles, names,and letters i believed to be old latin or welsh, real odd. Any way, i thought, the perfect Ouija board. So I got a chain, as a pendulum, placed a silver chain around the circle, I asked if there were any safe spirits willing to talk. Some one came through. They wouldnt give me their name, i did not mind. I asked them random questions,like do you think the world would be better without this or that. Then I asked them about the book. Thats when something odd happenned. everything started dropping in temperature, and my arm felt frozen,and so did the area around the book, he then moved it to "n" for no, i was a little scared, then i asked why, he spelled out magic, and I told him i didnt really believe in it, then I quickly changed the subject, the last words he told me, was I'm dead, of course I knew that, I just was not very comfortable, it seemed kind of morbid, so I said I had to go, and goodbye, I quickly closed the book.

I am pretty sure the talk of magic offended him, because my arm went cold right as I asked him about the book.Tell me if this has happened to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:58 am
nope... sorry... because im afraid whenever people say the word Ouija board, if i want to try it... coz i heard rumors bout using it... cry  

hashti_mue

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:31 pm
What's the name of that book?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 pm
There are only two outcomes with Ouija boards. One a person manipulates the planhette into saying things or two you've invited something into your home that shouldn't have been. Either way, its not a good outcome to use one.  

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:04 pm
yeah, i have one of those books. 3nodding
hmmm, interesting of what happened to you. haven't actually tried that before. I do want to try out a ouija board. I've heard many stories from people of what happened from their 1st try and the such. but still I'd like to try it out anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:51 pm
First of all, you have to be stupid to use a Ouija board. They can let demons in that are nearly impossible to get rid of. The thing is you dont even know what is beyond that board, the thing can ask nice and be a demon. I dont suggest you use it at all, its very dangerous and its a physic tool that some idiot put on the market.  

xXx_CuDdLeSqUiSh_xXx

Gothic Godiva

Devoted Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 am
xXx_CuDdLeSqUiSh_xXx
First of all, you have to be stupid to use a Ouija board. They can let demons in that are nearly impossible to get rid of. The thing is you dont even know what is beyond that board, the thing can ask nice and be a demon. I dont suggest you use it at all, its very dangerous and its a physic tool that some idiot put on the market.

Gothic Sidhe Lady
Wow. Pardon me if I think you're overreacting a bit here. I noticed that most of the reasons you have listed for not using a Ouija board are ifs and possibilities. If done by someone who knows what they're doing, is being cautious and has set up some other precautions, then using the ouija board is just fine. As for summoning demons.... boy. If someone is really determined they can do that without a Ouija board. The only reason that the boards get a bad reputation for summoning demons is because its one of the easiest ways of contacting said beings.

That quote of mine came from your topic about Ouija boards. My comment to you now is; don't call all people who use one of those boards stupid. Some are highly intelligent, moreso than you or I. While one of your statements this time is true, I've bold'ed that statement, the rest are just assumptions as to some of the rare things that can happen.

Please just calm down, not every experience using one of these boards is a bad one, nor an 'evil' one. Most experiences are just fun times to be had by all. However, it is a very bad idea to ask the board any personally, specific questions about yourself. Or, to ask it something stupid like... I dunno, I honestly would never use a board to 'summon' a demon to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:14 pm
I heard a rumor that when you encounter a Ouija Board, you are bound to encounter it more than once and can not escape its fate. Or whatever that means... Is this true? I mean, I never used a Ouija Board before and I don't intend to come into contact with one... I am too chicken! xd  

Anime_Fanboy

Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff