short storys!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theoffspring_2-0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:58 am
I'll start.

I see red all around me. Deadly flame is everywhere, eating poor victims and getting larger. Screams are heard. Blood, flame. I see my best friend in the chaos run toward a flame. A spark, compared to what burned the houses, but eneough to burn a person to the crisp. I go down on my knees, tears streaming out of my eyes. Then i get knocked out.

I wake up to a black world. I stand up, and everything is gone. My whole childhood home, gone. What's worth living now? I walk around to try and not think suicidal thoughts. I walked to the beach. I still havn't seen any signs of life. The flame wiped out what seems this town all the way to the city. Crap, I look across the lake...and i see a ...a .... light. A burning light. Fire? No, this was a calming light. But I was just there! I started to turn around, to walk back, then I had an idea. Swimming would be faster. I had swam the same route across the lake a dozen times, so i didn't worry. I walked into the water, and started swimming. Midway I felt myself floating up into the sky. Had I died? Was I an angel? I didn't think I had died, yet I was going up to join my freinds. I thought back to about an hour ago when I wanted to die. I guess my wish came true.

The end! Hope you liked it, feel free to rate!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:56 pm
anyone?? i was gone for hours and no one post....  

theoffspring_2-0

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:52 pm
There are some things that can be fixed. Grammatical things. Spelling and a few tense changes. The actual story wasn't bad though.

Good job.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:22 pm
its really good........ ^^
nice job  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items