Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Nobody is posting anymore T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

it's depressing
  I feel abandoned, too
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:03 am
I'm sad, I thought for sure we'd be closer to 30k posts by now. I know there are a lot of people with homework, but 24/7?

If every member of the guild posted 1x a month, we'd have thousands more posts !  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 pm
I'm kind of in a rut. The RP's I was in have either died or just got boring. The Guild sold, and there's nothing going on. And my mule got a Langer the Dragon Plush. And in between the time she got it, and now, everybody and their sister have gotten one. The bottom market price has dropped down by 27-30%, it was in the low 20k range, now it's hovering just above 11k.  

Lagh Ruadh

Decisive Warrior

10,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Smooth Operator 100

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:47 pm
Things do seem slower in here lately. Maybe my absence caused everyone to be lead astray? "Oh, Memory's sick and not here anymore... No point in coming, right?" rofl

But I'm back now. So I think I've just proved myself wrong. Unless they don't happen to know...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:15 pm
Maybe it's diseases. I had a cold. It is still winter (-ish).  

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:59 pm
There is the flu that's going around (I know, I had it). Even the flu shot doesn't help much (once again, I know, I had it). I heard it's pretty much cross country except for Florida. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:36 am

It's just us here, and what few posts that are here are just general chat, with very little to do with being crew, or our hardships, or even the GGN.

If you post a link here in the Captain's guild I won't red-text you. wink
Unfortunatly, the copy cats just don't get it. Maybe I should write 'An amature Captain's Guild crew guide' xp I do need to get to writing, or at least drafting a recruitmet guide...

idea Have us put links to this guild in our sigs, and then invade the captain's guild with kind, helpful advise (You may have to leave me out of that though, and ignore anything I say there. I might be mean to you in that guild then act like I didn't just yell at you somewhere else, because I don't pay much attention to usernames or avis there.)

But, We'd need MamaRita's okay first, since if this works we'd get flooded with idiots and I'd be... well, someone might want to supervise me.

Ever considered changing the guild name to crew instead of mod?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:33 am
I've never seen one of those dragons' ...

Hmmm

I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of the revival of Rebirth (One of the other Mods came back! YAY!)

PL  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 am
We have to discuss any changes to guild name with all the mods and membership. Remember we are basically the sister guild to the Captains' guild. I like some of your ideas, though.

As for the types of posts we have. I for one would love to see more crew talking!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Mishikotoko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:14 am
I have been dead online for about a week or so.

On top of being busy at work, and I have been sick..lol

I have yet to get one of the dragon plushes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:10 am
I encourage you to get one, if only for the fact that it'll raise the price of them again, and then I can actually make a profit.  

Lagh Ruadh

Decisive Warrior

10,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Smooth Operator 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:27 pm
How do you get a dragon plush?

On another note, I am very disappointed at where everyone has gone but I'm surprised to see so many people stopping by in this thread, somehow I thought there were even less of us around haha. We need to do SOMETHING about this drop in activity! We're one of Gaia's largest guilds, we shouldn't be having problems like this! Any ideas anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 am
churrlo
How do you get a dragon plush?

On another note, I am very disappointed at where everyone has gone but I'm surprised to see so many people stopping by in this thread, somehow I thought there were even less of us around haha. We need to do SOMETHING about this drop in activity! We're one of Gaia's largest guilds, we shouldn't be having problems like this! Any ideas anyone?

I already did. xp

Hey! Wait a sec! You're the same guy dubbed 'Aquaman' in FG4PG. O.O O.o

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm
Lmfao I realized that a second ago too I was like... OMGAR gonk How do you get a plush T.T I want one D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:49 am
Marketplace, Daily Chance, or maybe an event. I got mine from the DC.  

Lagh Ruadh

Decisive Warrior

10,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Smooth Operator 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:06 pm
I wannnnnnt one crying Meh...  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff