Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 am
((well no use in leaving you on your own Nuppins))

Nai smiles and thinks for a moment what her next move should be. She needs to slow down for a second and really think of the correct choice here. Nai's got it, she remembers the plan. "Follow me Magoi." Nai rushes off towards the training grounds as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:08 pm
Bokun and sankai speed to the archives and burn down the metal wall to find large rats about to explode. Sankai blasts her freezing mist into the room and freezes the rats leaving them unable to explode.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm
((uh you do know she broke the rats into several spider sized rats)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 pm
(They were small to begin with and to get in, but grew large again before exploding.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:26 pm
Eris5
NUR
Nai appears at the Archives, bored of the normal wave of destruction, she uses a slightly different method. Forming the clay of hers into multiple tiny rats. hundreds of them. She scatters them all over the place they are so small they can barely be seen they are about the size of spiders really. The rats run into the archives and moments later Nai makes a handsign to both enlarge the rats thus enlarging their explosion range and to detonate the rats. They all explode sending the Archives and all in it, in rubble. The knowledge now lost and unuseable Nai can't help but smile, Such a cynical way of looking at life.

((She doesn't meant there is two.
She means she made every little spider sized rat to grow in size then explode.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 pm
(Oh didn't notice that, ok, sorry. I fixed it.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:32 pm
((dont think just freezing them keep them from exploding, just cause no one around doesnt mean it not godmodding to stop several explosions. Not everything can be stopped scrapples))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:37 pm
bb3000ae
((dont think just freezing them keep them from exploding, just cause no one around doesnt mean it not godmodding to stop several explosions. Not everything can be stopped scrapples))

(What do you mean? How can a freezing mist that can freeze ameturasu not stop eplosives? I'll just get rid of my post then if you think that is god modding.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:39 pm
((honestly I just find the whole salmander summon as godmod. I mean strong enough to freeze ameturasu for a summon...well what do I expect it was Raijin who made the summon))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:41 pm
bb3000ae
((honestly I just find the whole salmander summon as godmod. I mean strong enough to freeze ameturasu for a summon...well what do I expect it was Raijin who made the summon))

(I thought the same thing two which is why I brought up how much chakra a summon takes. But you said there was never a set amount so I just left it alone.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm
Kazuo walks up to the what was once the archives. "All those memories, all that information...gone..." He sighs. "Time to start new ones." He then removes the rubble and builds the new archives. He places the Cloud Villages magnetic jutsu, lightning jutsu, and taijutsu style, genjutsu. Luckily he had kept that info on him. He nods seeing it was all good then heads back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff