Star Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Yuki was sent aback by the blast! Then he summoned a ball of fire and hurled it at Fallon. He said, "I was right behind you, why'd you attack me for! The fire I threw at you was payback for getting me."

(Drama effect only. This is to create some action in the thread. Seriously, this is turning out to be awesome!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Fallon leaned to the side and let the fireball go past him. He was a bit taken by what he had just done...it took a moment for him to regester what he had just done. He ran over to Yuki to help him up. "Oh, I'm so sorry Mr. Yuki...I didn't know what I just did or even how I did it."  

CrisisExceed

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Yuki wiped off his pants. He then said, "Well, I think we know two stars, but I also think there's an interior look see that empress has to do. Speaking of... yo, Shuichi, how come you aren't at work? How were you able to find me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 pm
Shuichi replied, "Check this out!" He threw an icicle just above Fallon's head and it landed into a tree.  

ShuichiSShindou

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:22 pm
Dawn noticed that no one was listening to her. But they were all boys. So what did she expect. It did make her a little angry though. That no one would listen to her. Dawn was going to lose control and yell at them. So just held her feelings in. At that a group of birds flew out of the woods and started to attack the boys. Dawn just stood there shocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 pm
As the birds attacked Eiri, one by one they fell to the ground cooked. He glared at Dawn and said, "It is nice that you want me to cook you food, Dawn, but please! Look, we didn't hear what you said before. We weren't meaning to ignore you. Perhaps if you spoke up next time we'd hear you."  

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

ShuichiSShindou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:59 pm
Shuichi was using his powers, small little blizzards freezing the birds then causing them to fall. "What the hell, Dawn? Why are you using your powers for evil?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 pm
Dawn shook her head. "I didn't. I don't know what my powers are. Or if I even have any."  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:11 pm
Eiri growled and said, "What do you mean you do not know what your power is? Those birds attacked us when you flung your arms in the air."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:03 pm
Dawn glared at him. "So are you saying I didn't that on purpose knowing that they would attack you?"  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 pm
Yuki nodded. He said, "That is precisely what I am saying. You felt that you were being ignored earlier when we were all merely trying to figure out how we were to find the other stars on the list that Seto still has in his hand. Then you raised your hands, just as Shuichi entered the scene to tell me about Tohma and those birds attacked us. We all have powers, Dawn. Some of us are not aware of what they do, but subconsciously, you were wishing you would get just a little bit of attention. Thus was the reason why it was birds attacking and not some other creature like tigers or lions or something of that extent. I have the power of fire, Shuichi has the power of ice. You have the power of nature. Jet has the power of sound... or was that Fallon? One of them crashed me to the ground. Rock may have the power of darkness. Judging from how he had to get away from everybody. Or, Rock knows what we should be doing and he may be the first one to complete the first assignment thus leaving us in trouble because what we are doing is standing around arguing. So, let us all put the bickering aside and find the remaining powers. For all the people that were here, we should ask Seto how many people are to be found then we do the math and see if we can't find the rest before Rock does, hm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:21 pm
Dawn glared at him and stored off into the woods. 'Who needs those people to help find the others.'  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:06 pm
(great drama effect)

Terry, stuck in the school for now, asked his wife, "Dee do you think we oughta help them out?"  
22. Schools - Get help with school work here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff