Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Never meant to be

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Last night, we kissed.

Well, in my dream we did. In my dream is the only place we ever will. Funny, that kiss was the only part of the whole dream I remembered. It was the only part that was important.

In real life, that kiss will never happen. That kiss was never meant to be. We met too late, we love others.

We talk, we laugh, you wave at me in the hallways. And I always wonder if you know the battle that goes on in my mind, the battle between should and want.

I should stay away, I should forget you.

I can't.

You've become too much a part of me. I look into your eyes, and I feel loved. I feel pretty, I feel wonderful. I don't even think you realize you make me feel these things. You say you love me, and I imagine that you do the same thing I do when I say I love you, hope that I see that it means more than we can admit.

We were never meant to be, right?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Awwwwwwww, Waffles. ): That's awful. You shouldn't have to make the Edward-Jacob choice.

All I can say is: follow your heart. Pick the one that you really love the most, and stick with him; tell him how you feel. If the other person really loves you back, then they'll understand, they'll pick up the pieces and move on.  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:57 pm
thats a really depressing but hopeful thought... It reminds me of a story I would read when I was a kid. No, I didn't write it but I really really like it. ^^

http://www.civprod.com/storylady/stories/TheBlueRose.htm  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:54 pm
Love is so depressing.
It's a pity us girls can't just jump boys and.... wink

User Image  

Sors

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:14 pm
Sors
Love is so depressing.
It's a pity us girls can't just jump boys and.... wink

User Image

eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:00 pm
Aww, that's really sad. sad

Love can be a difficult, depressing thing sometimes...  

The Duchess Grey

Astounding Explorer

Cyodie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:10 pm
sounds like a case of first love... you never love as strongly as the first, but you never again feel that letdown.

Girls are just as "bad" as Guys. shocking truth: REVEALED! lol whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:13 pm
* Plays the song "Listen to your Heart" *  

BlackHawkGS

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:59 pm
GAH! *sobs and hugs* ><

Maybe, something can happen like an episode of Sabrina the teenage Witch I saw. Sabrina didn't know who she loved, but then came a scene where she protected Harvey, on instinct and because that was her first reaction- to protect him, not the other guy... ><;

Take a whole entire day to just be with your friends, family or by yourself, and count how many times you think of each one...? ><;;

You'll find out it's meant to be, just take a tablespoon of love, a pinch of something yummy, a drop of patience, and a cup of time and hope. Also a teaspoon of understandings. Mix and bake in the oven of guidance.

And hey, you have our love, so that's the greatest thing you can ask for, ain't it? *bakes cookies for waffles*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 pm
Oukow
GAH! *sobs and hugs* ><

Maybe, something can happen like an episode of Sabrina the teenage Witch I saw. Sabrina didn't know who she loved, but then came a scene where she protected Harvey, on instinct and because that was her first reaction- to protect him, not the other guy... ><;

Take a whole entire day to just be with your friends, family or by yourself, and count how many times you think of each one...? ><;;

You'll find out it's meant to be, just take a tablespoon of love, a pinch of something yummy, a drop of patience, and a cup of time and hope. Also a teaspoon of understandings. Mix and bake in the oven of guidance.

And hey, you have our love, so that's the greatest thing you can ask for, ain't it? *bakes cookies for waffles*
-loves-

I know exactly who I love.

This is a love vs crush type of thing for me. Trust me, love will win in the end.

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:31 pm
Hormones are gonna cause the apocalypse. That and Hilary Clinton becoming president some year (therefore causing Texas to secede from the Union) the disappearance of the bees, and California separating from America on the San Andreas Fault line therefore allowing the ocean to pour into the center of the earth therefore cooling all the magma and draining the world of water therefore killing us all.

And then, Jesus. After Pudge.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff