Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Anti-Taylor and Lincon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:13 am

I just not realized, that it was this guild that had the hostle take-over by anti-taylor when lincon park vanished. I'm not sure how I remembered that, but I did. I don't remember much.

Anyway, what happened to the go-getter or kill-er anti-taylor? (WHo I think, was giving out tons of gold in contests and stuff)

And can I assume lincon park just never returned?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:16 pm
Taylor has been removed by the gaia admins from the site and LP never returned. The captaincy now is handed down not by buying the guild but by selection due to merit and availability.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:15 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

We've had a couple issues in the captain department. But our current one is very lovely, so I think most of them are gone. Maybe the guild just needed a female's touch?

lol... I remember those time. I tried so very hard not to end up taking the captainship. I knew I wouldn't have the time.

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:28 pm
Hehe sadly the captains we got bought the guild for the monetary possibilities, they weren't interested in the guild. Taylor took the guild after Lincoln left... apparently they were real life friends or something. After that, Taylor sold the guild to who knows who... for like 300k too. And then he was going to sell the guild and that's when I stepped in and took over the guild in a coup d'etat! It was exciting blaugh I was leader until last summer where I gave control to mamarita and we're sort've in a co-captaincy state hehe. Ah... Memory do you remember when I took over? xd It was so exciting....  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:30 am

Darn, that stuff would have been an awesome time for my little paint pics of avis and edits. xd

Lots of red would be used, and if I had gif animator and time... hehehe biggrin heeheehee twisted hehehe...

*falls out of trance and bleaches brain of violent pixle images*

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:08 pm
Hehe those woulda been awesome xd  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Any avi screen caps from that time?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:16 am
Oh guys.... Coups and such... Geesh.. Let's just be glad the guild is what it is today.. A good place to come, communicate with other mods and have fun.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:21 am
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

besides, the last coup was pretty stressful at the time. I had to give up all my quest gold just to slightly appease the last guy. stare Talyor had been a bit of an a**, not just letting the guild fall to loving hands. So when Trent bought it and got banned, we just took over.

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 pm
Stressful but successful wink And no... no avi caps from the time but they woulda been awesome sad  

churrlo

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff