Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:27 am
I've been a horrible guild member.

Anyway, I'm coming back...

Mostly because I miss all you god damned lazy hippies....and also because my job is boring as ********.

Oh yeah. And I'm going to Europe next week. Thougghh, I'm not really going anywhere that fun. I guess Sweden and Italy will be alright but I really don't wanna go to France. But I hafta. Lame.

In other news. I made something bitchin in Ceramics II that you hippies might like. It's a big vase. I will probably break it on accident once I'm finished with it though. I'm clumsy as hell like that. But here czech it out.

User Image

xD And why am I hurt that I'm the smallest f*****t? Actually I'm not all that broken up about it. I've been weak with the posting and the whatnot and I don't really like it up the pooper.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:07 am
If your in the general London area, give me a call wink .

As for the faggotry, its got something to do with how long people have been on Gaia......I woudn't be that upset about being the smallest!

That vase is tits too btw....  

Hzza
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:19 am
Oh yeah! I'm a Gaia baby. lulz.

But yeah, I'll be at the airport sometime. Dude...I wonder how long layover will be. We could get a beer or something....

That would be rad. cool

Oh and thanks for the vase compliment. I've been doing a lot more "Creepy" type s**t with my art lately.

*whores out DA*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:14 pm
I love the vase. And don't complain about going to Europe it makes me feel shitty for having never been out of Canadia.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm
danjah danjah! high voltage! welcome back! and that is one wicked piece of artwork, how did you make it? did you use a pottery wheel or just build it fromt he bottom up? (are these stupid questions? cause i only got as far as ceramics 1)

@punky, don't worry i've never been outside of the US, you and me should plan a trip to europe we'll bring danjah and vexxed, call it hippiefest 08 wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:22 am
CokePixie
danjah danjah! high voltage! welcome back! and that is one wicked piece of artwork, how did you make it? did you use a pottery wheel or just build it fromt he bottom up? (are these stupid questions? cause i only got as far as ceramics 1)

@punky, don't worry i've never been outside of the US, you and me should plan a trip to europe we'll bring danjah and vexxed, call it hippiefest 08 wink

punkarama
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 am
Ha! Hippyfest '08! I'm all for that s**t! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Sweet sculptures m'dear! I like the bird one you did.  

XoKittyBabyoX

Space Jesus
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Did someone summon my tits?

Delayed reaction I know  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items