Reply The Ideas Center
Can i get some ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinx_zangoose_poke_kiba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm
ok..im writing a story about a girl named Katrina and her twin sister Maria.
Katrina has always had this dream about her (or is her twin sister?)
getting murdered. each time it gets more worse with more detail. my plan is that the murder comes true and Katrina somehow ends up solving it all..
the thing is...how will Katrina solve the mystery murder? im having a writers block so please help me!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twas it was said. We shall write until our time passes over, and we shall pass over when our time of writing is complete.
~ That is the way of a writer with a true fire in their heart!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm moving this to the writer's subforum.... I don't really have much advice. I get writer's block a lot, but I don't know..... Sometimes just writing down a bunch of random words, like whatever comes to mind, until you have something comprehensibly brainstormish works. As for specifics, I don't want to give you something, but I have an idea. It would push the limits of the genre, but considering the beginning of the summary, I think it would work. I'm guessing that Katrina's dreams are about Maria and not herself. If not, ignore this. Katrina could continue having dreams, but instead of having them of her sister's murder, she could be channeling her sister's spirit. Her sister could leave clues for her to follow in her dreams, or something like that..... Just an idea.....  

penandpaper67
Captain

Blood Slain Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:51 pm
Think of things. Everything actually. Let your mind soar freely into a world of imagination. Remember your inner child. Read your favorite books. Helps me out.

Quote:
Keep your mind wide open.

The Ideas Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces