Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ahhh! so mad!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wat do u do to someone u hate
  ignore them
  punch their lights out
  cleverly scheme a prank that will embarass them
View Results

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:57 pm
my guy friend jacob is goin out with a real snob kaliegh.on thursday at the fish fry (i had to help out so i stayed 5 hours after school) me and my bestie mckenzie were bored. and we remembered that our other bestie(brianna) had thought itd be cool if we put a note on jacob and kalieghs locker writing "jk is a jk" meaning that jacob +kaliegh is a joke. so we(me and mckenzie) did and on monday everyone was wondering who did it. but we hadnt told anyone (excpet brianna) and for some reason everyone suspected brianna even though she didnt do anything. and at p.e. (its me brianna kaliegh and jacob all in that class together...but no mckenzie) i felt bad bcuz kaliegh said to bri "yeah, thanks for the note" really sarcasticly...u werent there so i have to explain how she said it. and so i talked to jacob and im like"bri didnt write that note." he said to bri "ok if u tell me who did, then ill believe u" so i led and said "bri doesnt know who did it" so he turns to me and asks" then who did" i said" i might tell u, but i have to discuss it with the person first"(remember, no mckenzie in that class with us) but he kept asking, so finally he said "if u dont tell me who did it then ill tell the whole school that i know for sure that bri wrote that note" so i said "fine ill tell u, but u have to promis not to tell a single soul" he said "ok" so i broke down and told him. then right in front of my face, he tells his buddy dondrayas "go tell kaliegh that rachel and mckenzie did it" so im like "wat the crap!??! jacob u promised!" he said "so wat. i dont care" so i just start puring out the tears after he leaves. then brianna goes to him and says something. i think she said "look, now rachels crying" then as were leaving school im still crying but i tell him "jacob, i knew u were kind of a jerk, but i didnt know u were a liar" his expression : eek mixed with surprised .that night me and bri write him a..lets say,"strongly worded" letter about how hes a jerk and how kalieghs a slut. but he just laughs at it. and on tuesday i pass him notes in class saying hes a jerk and that i care abotu him acting so differently, but he doesnt take me seriously and just laughs at me and says he doesnt care. and at lunch i hear him telling his friends about the note and saying how stupid all the drama is. so i just start ignoring him. its been goin on this whole week. up untill today hes been trying to prove hes not a jerk and trying to get me to talk to him. but today (Friday) i was going to talk to him and see if hed take me seriously this time, but when i was about to he says this to me "rachel u havent talked to me all week, its awesome" so i get mad and punch him. only in the side of the head,and not TOO hard. but i wish i would have punch him harder and in the mouth. then i was getting mad in class so i started squeezing a white board earaser. then i chuck it at his head. then everytime he came near me i rammed into him and pretended like he wasnt there. now hes trying to get me jealous so ill talk to him. like hell say hi and be nice to everyone(a fake, sweet nice) but then hell pass me like theres no one where i am.and now i dont know wat to do...i miss jacob...but i cant tell him that...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Well, while he's being a jerk with his girlfriend, technically you and your friend started it. Its grade-school retarded drama and to be honest, I really don't feel sorry that you're getting a bunch of backlash about it. There's no such thing as a safe secret- word was going to get out whether you said it or not, and its no wonder you guys are fighting. Continuing the drama with these hate letters and what-not is just going on to prove how immature you're being over this. So sorry he didn't consult you when he started dating this girl. Its his life, not yours. Yes, it was dumb of him to lie to you. But do we remember who lied first? It was also wrong of him to say that it was great you weren't talking to him(though I don't think I'd really want you talking to me either if all you did was rip into my significant other).

You want to talk to him again? Unfortunately for you, unless he forgives you, it probably won't be resolved. Quickest way to do that? I'd recommend quit purposely banging shoulders and throwing markers. Pull him aside and apologize honestly. If anything, he most likely will not forgive you right away, but from there, its up to him whether he allows the friendship to be rebuilt or not.

Sorry to rain on your pity party dear, but with this middle school dating comes the middle school drama. Grow up and be a better person.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:48 pm
ditto.
-you were a jerk first
you keep being mean to him
your both being real imature about this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye
Well, while he's being a jerk with his girlfriend, technically you and your friend started it. Its grade-school retarded drama and to be honest, I really don't feel sorry that you're getting a bunch of backlash about it. There's no such thing as a safe secret- word was going to get out whether you said it or not, and its no wonder you guys are fighting. Continuing the drama with these hate letters and what-not is just going on to prove how immature you're being over this. So sorry he didn't consult you when he started dating this girl. Its his life, not yours. Yes, it was dumb of him to lie to you. But do we remember who lied first? It was also wrong of him to say that it was great you weren't talking to him(though I don't think I'd really want you talking to me either if all you did was rip into my significant other).

You want to talk to him again? Unfortunately for you, unless he forgives you, it probably won't be resolved. Quickest way to do that? I'd recommend quit purposely banging shoulders and throwing markers. Pull him aside and apologize honestly. If anything, he most likely will not forgive you right away, but from there, its up to him whether he allows the friendship to be rebuilt or not.

Sorry to rain on your pity party dear, but with this middle school dating comes the middle school drama. Grow up and be a better person.

oh come on it was a little thing the prank.
1.wat excatly did i do? why should i apologize?
2. he didnt care about the note jk is a jk really. he thought it was a good prank
3. they wernt hate letters. i was just telling him the truth. sometimes the truth hurts. hes a jerk. his girlfriends a slut. thats not my fault. im just letting him know.
4. ...i didnt throw markers....they were white baord ERASERS for ur information...  

CyberOnWebCam

Nilonim Rhyl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:54 pm
that's why i think kids are immature
and for me ignorance is the best solution
and sorry if i sound mean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:54 pm
I couldn't even follow that block of text. mad D
I'm sorry that you are mad at your friend, but you're going to completely forget this even happened in no time. 3nodding

Lady Dabs

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:56 pm
Sama-Ichigo
oh come on it was a little thing the prank.
1.wat excatly did i do? why should i apologize?
2. he didnt care about the note jk is a jk really. he thought it was a good prank
3. they wernt hate letters. i was just telling him the truth. sometimes the truth hurts. hes a jerk. his girlfriends a slut. thats not my fault. im just letting him know.
4. ...i didnt throw markers....they were white baord ERASERS for ur information...

I will remind I am basing this on a wall of text with little to no formatting, so I could missing several of the intended meanings. I will also admit to having to reread it afew times because it was quite a challenge to follow.

----

A little prank. Haha, real funny. If it was so 'little' and meaningless, should it have blown up in your face so quickly? Pranks are malicious in nature, and therefore deserve to damage their creators. It might teach them something or at the very least, cleanse the stupidity out of the gene pool.

You said he was angry at you. By my understanding, it's your fault, so you should be the one who appologizes. Why should he appologize for dating a girl he *apparently* likes?

If he thought it was a prank, then why was he so angry about it? If he wasn't angry, then what is with the (therefore) unjustified reaction?

Well, let me start with the slut part. I personally hate that word- its thrown around far too often and has since lost its original meaning and impact. Slut essentially means 'prostitute' or 'sexually promiscuous'. Are you saying that they're sleeping together and she's slept with several guys before? Or are you continuing gossip that is probably not entirely true? As for the jerk... Well, I think he's been justified the whole way. So if that makes him a jerk, I suppose you can be called a jerk for writing that dumb note and then continuing the drama. As for the pointless general slander... Well, if she's a slut and he's a jerk, they probably know, and are perfect for each other. If he's such a jerk, why want him back? Some friend that makes either of you, huh. Jerk is the *perfect* way to let him know you want him back.

Markers, white board erasers... My bad. A misreading in a challenging text. Either way though, throwing stuff isn't exactly the best way to encourage him to forgive you or at the very least foster a cease fire.

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games