Reply The Saiyan Society
some questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shocker88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:19 pm
does anybody think that in DBZ goku should have gone back to see his old friends from DB?
like ater and sanow? when goku took on the red ribon army tower.

and what ever happened to that girl who was always at master roshi's house? the one who would sneese and go crazy.

did goku and chi-chi move into grandpa gohans old house?

and what happened to krillins old monk friends?

just something to keep this guild going, if you have any questions add them on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:00 am
shocker88
does anybody think that in DBZ goku should have gone back to see his old friends from DB?
like ater and sanow? when goku took on the red ribon army tower.

and what ever happened to that girl who was always at master roshi's house? the one who would sneese and go crazy.

did goku and chi-chi move into grandpa gohans old house?

and what happened to krillins old monk friends?

just something to keep this guild going, if you have any questions add them on.

Yes, they did move into his Grandpa's old house, if you notice, they just added another building onto it. You see Eighter and Sanow later on in the Buu saga, same with Launch, the girl who sneezed and changed when she did.

Krillin's old monk friends, they weren't important enough to come back.  

billgoku
Vice Captain

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:16 am
That's one thing I wish DBZ would have done more of, reference more to things that happened in DB and people that were in it. Oh well, still a cool anime!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm
yea, the db series was great.
here is another question.
why didn't vageta get the dragon ball detector on earth and wish back plannet vageta and wish back the other sayans?  

shocker88

saiyamike

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:26 am
shocker88
why didn't vageta get the dragon ball detector on earth and wish back plannet vageta and wish back the other sayans?

Because then he would have OTHER saiyans to have to watch out for and be enemies with. Saiyans were very bloodthirsty and aggressive people and a lot seemed evil. Vegeta kinda mellowed out after being wished back to life from death at the hands of Frieza. Why wish back a planet full of people that would probably be your enemies???  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 pm
shocker88

Don't you remember his first reaction when he knew what happened?
He didn't care at all, and even started eating something xd

(Btw, he looked so cute, surronded by the dead bodies of those aliens! 4laugh )  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Vegeta never cared for anyone else back, he wouldnt go out of his way to wish them back. And even when he was first wished back, he was still concerned with being unrivaled in the universe, and jumped at the though of Goku and frieza his two obstacles, dieing on planet namek. His pride as a saiyan was great but he had no love for the indivuals of his fallen race.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm
Yeah, if Vegeta had been concerned about his race he would not have killed Nappa. I also believe that he hated his dad too, but I do not remember. It would have made more sense if there had been a time limit with the dragon balls. Like that you can't bring something back that has been gone for a certain amount of time.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KilgoreTheObliterator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 pm
Ok...Iv seen people on Gaia with Saiyan-energy around there avatar... where do i get one question  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm
AmandasDragonBoy
Ok...Iv seen people on Gaia with Saiyan-energy around there avatar... where do i get one question
Its called "Super powers" Or something like that.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KilgoreTheObliterator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta never cared for anyone else back, he wouldnt go out of his way to wish them back. And even when he was first wished back, he was still concerned with being unrivaled in the universe, and jumped at the though of Goku and frieza his two obstacles, dieing on planet namek. His pride as a saiyan was great but he had no love for the indivuals of his fallen race.
he cared because remember dodoria he told vegeta friza destroy planet vegeta  

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 pm
Nandesca
Yeah, if Vegeta had been concerned about his race he would not have killed Nappa. I also believe that he hated his dad too, but I do not remember. It would have made more sense if there had been a time limit with the dragon balls. Like that you can't bring something back that has been gone for a certain amount of time.
there is one you cannot bring back someone who died of a natural death  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 pm
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
there is one you cannot bring back someone who died of a natural death
Yeah but I was meaning more along the lines of a time limitation.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:01 pm
during the buu saga Piccolo said to vegeta you will go to hell and reincarnate back once you lose your memery does that meanvegeta will dissapear from hell when he reincarnates or will he stay there?does the same goes for heaven too?  
The Saiyan Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games