Yeah it can be but then agian it is kinda amusing at times when she dose her way of challenging someone it can be hillarous at times. lol yeah that is true but it is funny at times because all a sudden she will be laughing and then go, 'you don't wanna know, trust me' (she is one of the ones that correpted me lol, but another friend made it worse... lol fun times fun times...lol) (lol, tis ok) yep! random facts keep the world giong round! (Yep, I am just glad someone invented acs and pools it helps! lol Ah. that makes sense. again lucky! True but I didn't want her to be upset, turns out she wasn't she just wanted to make sure I was alright, plus I didn't know it was broken at the time. Yep that is true. lol it has been working I don't rememeber everything they told me which is a good sign if you ask me lol! ~hug~ Yeah, same here, especially when it is soemone who swore they would never hurt you, and then they go around promsing you everything and giving you nothing and lying about it... (happens to me often... ~sigh~ by the same perosn, yet for some reason I can never stay that mad at the preson...))

Tis ok
Tis orange