my friend owns it, i'll just play at his/her house
  i don't care about the game
  poll whore
  i wanna drink the charicters' blood
View Results

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:38 pm
No Idea I've got a lot of them though. I still have to get the time playing based ones though. I haven't used any of the Gold hammers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:19 pm
i'm about the same. i figure if you leave the game on all week, in a brawl, paused that should take care of the time chalenges  

07dsmith
Crew

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 pm
I considered that but why bother I know I'm going to play it that much eventually anyways. (I have a lot of hours logged in Melee I really should check how much I probably have at least a couple hundred.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 am
I got Brawl a while ago. I need to get a wireless modem or something though. I have to leech off of someone when I go online and I start lagging really bad at random, same with my friend when he goes online. He flew off into the side as Sonic on the Bridge of Eldin level because he lagged so bad... He was trying to hit me. XD He also fell through the hole when the Orc exploded it... I was crying from laughing so hard and I couldn't play right 'cause of it.  

Peach Cat Shaye

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:01 pm
I know how that is I leach off my neighbors and it is annoying if their net is slow, I need to get a lan adapter for my wii  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Haruhi Joins the Brawl
Wouldn't that rock  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

07dsmith
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:43 pm
flamesbladeflcl1000
Haruhi Joins the Brawl
Wouldn't that rock

that would be cool. while we're on the subject of charictors that should be in the game but aren't... if there's link, toon link, marth, ike, ... that all have blades of some sort. i forsee sora, riku, cloud ... in the next game, can anyone else see this happening?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:37 pm
?That would be nice but would require some licensing feats.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Drugganaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:17 pm
i just wish they woulda put more characters from sonic in it, like knuckles, i love knuckles!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:11 pm
They should let people have a huge contest and make character of their own, and whoever wins will have their character made on Brawl.
Or they can just make it easy and let you customize a character like you can do in Dynasty Warriors, except more choices. 8D... But on the trail of talking about video game characters, they should add Final Fantasy characters since the game where you can play as them and stuff is only in Japan. :[... Or have Aeons as assist trophies...

Peach Cat Shaye

Kaino9211986

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:38 pm
my boyfriend has it. but i'm am so tired of it because it's bad enof when that the only game your boyfriend will play at the time but it make it worst is that sents i work at nitindo i had to work on it and got it two weeks earlyer then when it was releast. so that sucks. i'm not saying its a bad game it is a good one i'm just tierd of it. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:08 pm
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!
yes jsut like msot people i preordered it! and yes i got it at midnight! and yes i have all chracters and stages! i need to work a bit on the challenges. I never though of leaving the system on... thanx 07dsmith. I still have the challenes like beat allstar/classic with all chracteras and then beast everything on intense mode. THe one i aint looking foward to is beating bossbattles with 10 characters and beating them on intense.

If anyone wants to paly meh either psot here or pm me your freind code. You can see mine on my sig.
Crap...Swallowed my lazar...

ShoopdaWoop123

Media (music,movies,tv,ect.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas