Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:47 pm
Hmmm, to take the life of someone... Jagang, or the princess who said she was gonna cut Kahlan's hair off, I'd like to cut off all her fingers and toes, then her feet and hands, then her limbs, and dump her torso in with a Screeling. n.n Nice and bloody.

Hmm, I'm lead guitar and singer for the band I'm in, called Legion. n.n Mostly tribute right now though. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:59 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Hmmm, to take the life of someone... Jagang, or the princess who said she was gonna cut Kahlan's hair off, I'd like to cut off all her fingers and toes, then her feet and hands, then her limbs, and dump her torso in with a Screeling. n.n Nice and bloody.

Hmm, I'm lead guitar and singer for the band I'm in, called Legion. n.n Mostly tribute right now though. >.<

Nice visual. 0_0  

sabre_sword
Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:11 am
sabre_sword

Nice visual. 0_0

pffft, id do worse XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:16 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
sabre_sword

Nice visual. 0_0

pffft, id do worse XD
Well I was tired when I wrote that... and right now I'm hungry...

Why is it that when I'm hungry or tired I get headaches? >.<  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:24 am
Idk. But I just had lunch so I'm not hungry. I don't get headaches. Or meybe I do but they go so fast I don't know it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:55 pm
Apparently I do get hunger headahces, woot! That means that I can cure them with food! The best medicine. n.n  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:25 am
Cha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:35 am
sabre_sword
Cha.
-^^-  

Taro Momiji