Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunter's Hall: A World of Warcraft Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Hunter's Hall
General Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:52 pm
This is a thread for those who want to take a break from Guild-related topics so feel free to chat about off-topic subjects here!
Guild ettiquette still applies here though... so keep it friendly!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:26 am
CHUCK NORRIS!!!
Sorry just had to say it.
But we do need more members. I tried recruiting. it seems everyone I ment on Gaia doesn't play WoW. their lives revolve Gaia and or myspace too much.  

Kiutogi

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:33 pm
I've been finding it difficult to recruit too ... but so far I have been unsuccessful ... however, I'm think of making a Post in the Gaming Forum... there is bound to be some WoW Players lurking around there.

Randomness is always a good thing XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:26 am
Everyone knows how Blizz accepts pic that poeple take in WoW. Well I took this pic with some help from a friend of mine.
(the Character you see is me)
User Image
Those Picture guys at Blizz sent it back saying it was unoriginal so they couldn't put it in the Screenshot of the day.
Kinda made me mad cause I think it's a good pic. Alot of my friends I shown it to agree. But yet it wasn't good enough for Blizz yet a Group of Pirates on a ledge and a group of ninja on an opposite ledge was.  

Kiutogi

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 am
I think it looks cool!

Funny enough, I was just going to make a Thread for posting screenshoots of the game!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 am
Ya i thought it was nice too biggrin  

WarSpark

Loyal2-1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:22 pm
vurry nice. Heh, I just stumbled across this guild when looking for some RP guilds to join... No recruiting necessary. You guys show up like, fourth from the top of the list if someone types in world of warcraft in the search criteria.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Kiutogi
Everyone knows how Blizz accepts pic that poeple take in WoW. Well I took this pic with some help from a friend of mine.
(the Character you see is me)
User Image
Those Picture guys at Blizz sent it back saying it was unoriginal so they couldn't put it in the Screenshot of the day.
Kinda made me mad cause I think it's a good pic. Alot of my friends I shown it to agree. But yet it wasn't good enough for Blizz yet a Group of Pirates on a ledge and a group of ninja on an opposite ledge was.

bliz is totally stupid a LOT!  

Freabie

LaKenzie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm
=o ooooooo i REALLY like it, and yay! your a blood elf! -high fives- i love elves =P ....oh and about the not finding people on gaia who play WoW, the first person i asked was a blizzard employee and we talked about WoW all night o.O guess i should ask him to join lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 pm
uh hordes suck but allince rocks but i not going to say it but i can think it like i am now so pople can't hear me lol  

elfys BUTT HOLE

LaKenzie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 am
roflmao >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 am
FOR THA HORDE! XD  

Young Vall

The Hunter's Hall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers