Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
so me and the mrs bought a clone-a-willy kit...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:29 pm
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9759

Yes, it vibrates, glows in the dark, and can replicate any p***s, namely; mine. I asked the Mrs frequently why she wanted a 2 inch d***o but naturally she took no notice. (HA, I MADE THE SMALL p***s JOKE FIRST, THEREFORE YOU CAN'T, AND I WIN)

It arrives and about an hour later we're naked and trying to follow the "simple" instructions on how to make the mold, whilst at the same time trying to keep me excited long enough to hold the mold in place whilst it dries. Unfortunately, due to our lack of organisation, she told me to find a stop clock, this took a while, and my p***s went back to sleep. The instructions say we have two minutes before the time we mix the mold and by the time it dries. And unfortunately when my member finally decided to wake up, the mold had hardened, and I swear, it's like trying to push your c**k through a brick wall.

So we had wasted the only mold that was sent to us in the pack. So ensued massive arguement and I had to pay £27 to re-order some from the only place that sells it - America.

A few days ago the replacement mold arrives (2 bags, to allow room for ******** up) and we still managed to ******** them up. Whilst my erection was worthy of a medal before the mold was applied, having a cold damp clay like solution being forced on it kinda kills it. Imagine trying to ******** the hole in a whale, that's been through a blender, that's what it feels like.

So we use both bags and make two molds and decide which one worked best. The second one went a lot better but unfortunately got stuck to my pubes, which had to be cut out, and still after almost 36 hours, it hurts.

Today we remove the mold to see the finish product of all our labour. One thing I will say about this kit, is that IT IS NOT FUN, no matter what the box says, it's a lie. The finished product is... well, not exactly flattering, I swear it's cut at least an inch and a bit off the real thing. But it does glow in the dark.

Conclusion? Don't buy one. And don't get a girlfriend either they're not worth the hassle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:55 pm
All the humility just makes it sound more fun.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:27 am
Pics?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm
and of course it came from america rolleyes  

CokePixie
Crew

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:48 pm
hahaaha
that's
hil
ar
ious  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:07 pm
Still no picks fool.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Aww, I'm sad to hear that it's a piece of s**t. I've always wanted a Clone-a-willy... but I know my boyfriend would never let me make one, because he thinks his p***s is too small, even though I always tell him it's the perfect size for me. XP  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games