Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir's ear twitched and he gave Zane a blank stare. "You're lying again, aren't you?" he muttered. Fenrir then sighed. "Whatever, instead of using force I'll handle this in what the Raikage calls the "diplomatic" way. Zane, you need teachers here right? I noticed there weren't very many of them running around. What if I help train the students here in return for sword training?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:25 pm
Zane sighed as he walked towards the ramen shop. "I'm not lying, if he knows swordstyles then I don't know anything about it since he's never shown me, all he's ever shown me is taijutsu," Zane shouted as he walked towards the shop. "If you want to keep talking "diplmatically" then come eat, it'll be my treat," he added.

Exit  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:28 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir sighed and followed after them. "What have you gotten yourself into?" Yajuu asked, sticking his head out of Fenrir's vest pocket. Fenrir pushed him back down. "Shut up."
exit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:28 am
((woah I missed alittle bit. Guess Susumu will take her leave with the new information.))

Thanking Zane and knowing exactly what she must do, Susumu bows. She notices a strange grave while leaving the area. The name on so familiar. Not Oroami...his brother the Saiz family. "This place must of given Oroami too much pain." She smiles and combs her fingers through her hair. Pulling out a black rose that seems to bleed a crimson red. Setting it down on the grave giving respect to Oroami's family. Susumu then stands with a new vigor a new sense on what is happening. "I think I know why he went to the snow." Susumu once exiting the graveyard takes off in a full out run towards the gates.

((Rahenno you can continue to travel with me...sorry for not really waiting for you and for taking so long to do anything as Susumu. I'm just in the mood to type and write tonight so I am going to RP my way all the way to the "snow" Just show up back to the cloud basically since the snow has been deleted.))  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 pm
(No Problem.)

Rahenno sighed, glad to see that a fight was easily avoided. He turned and watched Susumu place the rose down. He would do the same but had nothing to offer. He placed his hood back over his head. He did say anything as watched Susumu leave and followed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir raced through the graveyard next. Yajuu hopped across tombstones as he struggled to keep up with his master. He wasn't fit for long distance races like Fenrir. Trying to let the dead rest in peace, the two quickly ran towards the next area of the village.

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out