Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:51 pm
Well, the indicating factor is, did you feel like a noob when it happened? Like, if somehow I ended up dying on my way to the RPD in RE2, I'd feel like a total noob. And no, that hasn't happened to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:16 pm
I suppose  

FoxyAreku

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:57 pm
So I was playing REmake after waiting for a while to make it so I could forget some things and make it as much like my first time as possible. As many times as I've played that game, I still tried to burn the body in the hallway that ends up being the first Crimson Head you meet. I wanted to kick myself.

But hey, the waiting idea worked to an extent I guess. xd

@Areku: I hate it when stuff like that happens. razz Like, I'll just now find out little things or see something new from a game that I've had for some years now. It's great.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 pm
Yeah, but hey, stuff like that is the best. When you don't expect something, whether it's because you forgot or because the game programming decides to throw a curveball. New things in beloved horror titles are always good.

I guess the last thing that made ME feel like a noob was, as I've mentioned, the change of music in the Dual Shock edition of Director's Cut. I'm sitting there, like, "I don't remember it sounding like that... Wait a second! It DEFINITELY didn't sound like that! What is going on!? What alternate universe am I in!?"
The fact that I didn't know that... Shames me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces