Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caroli3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm
In my room or outside on the patio.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 pm
Reading: anywhere is good, but my favorite place is in the passenger seat of a moving vehicle.

Writing: in bed. I don't know why, but especially for longer work, this is better for me.  

Byouki

kandie_kissies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Reading: I've got a beanbag chair in a little secluded corner of my room, where my dresser and my desk meet each other. I love that spot because it's got all these pillows (OK, and Beanie Babies whee ) so you can just burrow into all of them. One time my dad got freaked out because he couldn't see where I was. xd Sometimes I like to go outside across the street to this wonderful little park where there's this HUGE tree stump and sit in the shade of all the other trees. It's so peaceful. heart

Writing: ^Same places as up there^ or at the public library.

But taking all my pillows and blankets into the bathtub sounds like a WONDERFUL idea, too. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:24 pm
I read just about anywhere, but when i write, it's either in my room on my bed or sitting by the creek at my grandparents house, or on my deck when it's not raining, or at my uncle's house, anywhere in his house, he and his husband, yeah I have gay uncles and I love them, they live in the country in a really expensive house, i'm very picky about where I write.  

chickie94

Rogue_Silence13

5,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:37 pm
I really like to read outside. Sitting under a big tree, on a sunny day, with your favorite book, its the best biggrin
When it comes to writing I can be anywhere as long as I have the right inspiration  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:38 pm
I have this like thing where I can only write at night. When the moon is shining in the summertime on my back porch is the best. Also it is great if you are writing a dark fictional book that needs description. For example," As the melochistic moon faded underneath the clouds, I felt a cool chill behind me, freezing me to a crisp." That is what I described from the moon one night. 3nodding  

rachyrach16xo

AmenthystMoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:31 pm
again like many people here i like reading on my bed, particularly in the mornig or evening when the sun isn't too bright because i placed my dresser acroos from my window (my bed is under the window) so the light reflects perectly and it feels like i'm in some sort of heaven with all the light and fluffy pillows......

there are quite a few comfy couches and cahirs placed stategically around the house that are quite perfect too...and in the summer theres the couch on the backporch (my dad found it on the side of the road, it's ugly as heck but it's kinda worn and soft and since he likes to take afternoon naps, the backporch was the best place for it, not too sunnny or hot with a little breeze....) thats amazing for reading with the smell of flowers and grass, and the birds and thw ind and the distant sound of cars...and the accessability to the fridge and lemonade......uhhhh i'm comfy just thinking abt it....

but i'll read anywhere, moving vehicles, school, while i'm eating, while i'm brushing my teeth, while supposedly doing HW

as for writing, again anywhere comfy but lately it's been this chair my dad's friend gave us that i commandeered for my room. it's this old wood and plush red velvet, regal looking old rocking chair (with the stable base, and the chair part that rock separately) that has a habit of rocking forward a bit too much....it's a little annoying but with a footstool it's perfect, somehow i feel more inspired when i'm there.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:40 pm
I like to read while lying on my futon (even though I get stabbed by one of the box-spring springs). As for writing, either at a desk in ANY CLASS BUT ENGLISH, at my lovely little computer, or on a school bus.  

Colonel T-Bone

Charitable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 am
I have that uncanny ability to read at anytime even in the middle of a party (my mom gets so mad at me when I do that). My favorite place though is in my room during the summer so that I can open up my skylight above my bed and lay in the breeze. Preferably with my door closed though because I go off into another world and people tend to get annoyed when I don't answer them (*cough*my family*cough*)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 am
I work best at night with some quiet music on, in bed with a book and the lamp spotted right over my lap. and writing is the same place or behind any computer razz once i have an idea I HAVE AN IDEA!  

Ente Lotus

Curtis Danko

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:47 pm
Onthis couch. On my laptop because my handwriting is awful.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:27 pm
I heart reading down the street from my house; there's a buolder that I can sit on and I'm surrounded by trees and flowers and stuff.
I like writing in my room, no distractions.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers