80S FOOD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hubbydirty
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:53 am
What do you remember about food from the 80s including drink and chocolate and is their a particular item you miss  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:46 am
umm i was born after 1980 lolz so nothing  

sweety0471
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iMWorkingHard

Swashbuckling Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Amazing Fruit gummies - Anyone remember those dancing bear commercials? The bears voices were so funny yet cute. blaugh

*Burger King Whaler Sandwich - The BK Big Fish is no where near as large as that thig used to be. I remember always sharing it with my mum.

C-3POs Cereal - Kinda like a lightly sweetened Cheerios.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal - It's started off with three bakers and dwindled to one over the years. It also doesn't taste the same now. I don't care for it anymore.

Ice Cream Jones cereal - I still remember the song.

*Dinosaur egg candies - Was kind like Gobstoppers but much better.
Little Caesar's Pizza - Was good then and still is but the pizza is no longer rectangular.

Moonpies - Marshmallow cream pie goodness.

Nerds - Candy almost like little sugar rocks.

Nintendo cereal - Used to love the stuff as a kid. It came in two flavors in one box. One side tasted great the other side was just gross.

*most missed

gonk That makes it look like all I ate as a kid was junkfood. I didn't.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:39 am
Umm. I do not remember much about the food I ate. stare  

Angel-of-Morning-light

Rynnelle

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:48 pm
iMWorkingHard
Amazing Fruit gummies - Anyone remember those dancing bear commercials? The bears voices were so funny yet cute. blaugh

*Burger King Whaler Sandwich - The BK Big Fish is no where near as large as that thig used to be. I remember always sharing it with my mum.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal - It's started off with three bakers and dwindled to one over the years. It also doesn't taste the same now. I don't care for it anymore.

Little Caesar's Pizza - Was good then and still is but the pizza is no longer rectangular.

Nintendo cereal - Used to love the stuff as a kid. It came in two flavors in one box. One side tasted great the other side was just gross.

*most missed

Ah, yes! My mom told me about the cereal back in the 80s 3nodding She used to feed some to her neighbor's dog.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Escther
iMWorkingHard

*most missed

Ah, yes! My mom told me about the cereal back in the 80s 3nodding She used to feed some to her neighbor's dog.

gonk To the dog?!?  

iMWorkingHard

Swashbuckling Pirate

dizneyfreak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:26 pm
Jack in the Box used to have secret sauce on there hamburgers, of course, in the early 80's, they were busted for using kangaroo meat ...so they probably needed it !!lol!
They did make the best taco salad ever... once upon a time.
You also used to be able to go to thrifty's and get an ice cream for a quarter.....God I sound old... cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:42 pm
iMWorkingHard
Escther
iMWorkingHard

*most missed

gonk To the dog?!?

Yup xD. It was because she didn't like it. But then the dog eventually died, so then she had no choice but to eat it xD.  

Rynnelle

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Everything and anything to do with the 80s

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items