On my deviantArt site, I post all my fractal art, 3D landscapes and manga. A while ago, I started an idea based of an unusual fanart of Sailor Moon I produced, creating 'fractal tiaras', the popularity spawned a contest to see how each of them looked like wearing them. Then that ballooned into both fractal/lineart, and manga fanart, and lastly, a fanfiction was started from the art, it's not complete, but it is still being worked on. below is the complete works of fanart from each of the three types of fanart I did.

Fractal Tiaras;
Usagi's Fractal Tiara
Mamoru's Fractal Crown, this was a one off piece when someone requested I do a crown for Mamoru, or Darien! sweatdrop
Ami's Fractal Tiara
Rei's Fractal Tiara
Makoto's Fractal Tiara, for all the pieces involving Makoto, I was not aware her Japanese name was Makoto until AFTER all three sets of work were done. sweatdrop
Minako's Fractal Tiara
Chibiusa's Fractal Tiara, Rini was a one off mistake! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
Haruka's Fractal Tiara
Michiru's Fractal Tiara
Setsuna's Fractal Tiara
Hotaru's Fractal Tiara

Fractal/lineart pieces; (Each scout by this stage had her own song, explained later, and her own fractal shape)
Usagi Tsukino - Sailor Moon (Oxygéne 2)[Mandelbrot]
Ami Mizuno - Sailor Mercury (Oxygéne 10)[Nova, Mandelbrot]
Rei Hino - Sailor Mars (Aero, Equinoxe 4)[Phoenix, Julia]
Makoto Kino - Sailor Jupiter (Magnetic Fields 2)[Newton], this also first started from a friend of my sister's, who lent us all of Sailor Moon, this was a thank you present of her favorite scout. 3nodding
Minako Aino - Sailor Venus (Aero)[Phoenix, Mandelbrot]
Chibiusa Chiba - Sailor Chibi Moon (Aero, Oxygéne 2)[Julia]
Haruka Tenoh - Sailor Urunus (Aero, Oxygéne 4)[Magnet 1, Julia]
Michiru Kaioh - Sailor Neptune (Oxygéne cool [Magnet 1, Mandelbrot]
Setsuna Meioh - Sailor Pluto (Aero, Chronologie 6)[Lambda, Mandelbrot]
Hotaru Tomoe - Sailor Saturn (Third Rendez-vous)[Magnet 2, Mandelbrot]

I'll leave the manga art with the fanfiction thread I'll post later on, but for now, enjoy! =3