Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u think the fmws manga is sadder or the anime?
manga
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
anime
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

ShiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:38 am
I have to agree with most everyone else, that later parts of the anime series are sadder than the manga. The part where Mitzuki finds out about Eichi-kun in the anime was so sad that I was crying my eyes out and couldn't go on to watch the next episode. Some parts of the manga that were different like the shared past of Meroko and Fuzuki that were not included in the anime were also very sad too. In any case I loved both ... and my box of tissues. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:58 pm
The manga is much sadder than the anime, in my opinion. I mean, it's much more painful to actually KNOW that he's dead...and live with yourself, and act like he's still there and be cheerful, than having it dumped on her. Mitsuki lived through years of pain. The manga's more mature than the anime, as well.  

Evil Genius Koji

Ajisai_no_Hime91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm
The anime and manga ending were so sweet. I like the storyline of the manga better but i don't really like the ending of the manga. but it's similar to all of Arina's endings  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 pm
I thought the overall story during the manga was sad. Especially the twist where she already knew he was dead. The anime wasn't quite as sad though. The ending of the anime was a bit sad though.
cry  

Wordwok

xoxsweetconfessions

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:40 pm
the anime was sadder at the ending when SPOILER ALERT
x dont read if u dont wanna spoil it
x
x
x
x
Meriko dies because in the manga she didn't die at all and even got together with Izumi while Mitsuki got together with Takuto which was really sweet and they all had someone to love! both are really good though except i think the manga made more sense and liked the manga better.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:31 pm
True that...Anime was sadder than the manga...though it did have a few cuddly-cute scenes I wanted to see in the manga...like the boat scene...  

Eskimo~Bunnie

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 pm
I thought the anime was more sad. I felt sorry for Mitsuki when she found out what happened to Eichi. Especially all that singing she did just for him, it must've been hard for her...at least the shinigami were there to support her. As for the manga, even though she kept a secret about Eichi, she continued to carry out her dream which made the twist about him a little happier- since she was pursuing her dream for him even though... Anyways, I guess that's my point of view, hope it gets through...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 pm
User Image
"If you fall will catch you....
....But if I fall will you catch me?....
"

I was discussing this with someone, I don't remember who but they said the anime is happier then then the manga which they said was emoish

(´¯`« Strawberrymouse »´¯`)
User Image

Strawberrymouse

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:50 am
The anime because it left me crying a lot for the last 6-7 episodes.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff