Reply Extreme & Ritual Modification
Suspension on Monday! **UPDATED**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:59 am
It's time to break my virgin suspension hymen. ^_^ Monday is apparently the day. And after work, the time.

I'll update everyone about it when I'm done!

I can't wait o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:05 am
congrats!! i can't wait to hear the updates! are you (did you, probably, by the time you read this) going with the standard suicide?

totally know the feeling, i'm scheduling my first for this coming weekend razz  

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:27 am
Extraordinary things:

The first time you suspend is like the first time you have sex; nervous beforehand, feelings of excitement and yet complete vulnerability, indecisions, and of course...pain.

I've built up suspension in my head for so long. I've read a million different experiences and articles and I could barely watch a video of someone suspending without aching with jealousy. So it would obviously come to pass that I would be super excited about finally getting my chance to suspend. I saw the look on Josh's(my boyfriend) face when he got down from the hooks for the first time so long ago. I saw the satisfaction in someone's eyes when they were finally able to get off the ground in their two-point chest suspension.

I wanted that. I wanted a million different things out of my suspension and I wasn't even sure what I was in for yet.

I've done a flesh pull once before and had an amazing time(experience was featured here on BME for a bit as "Miss Gimpy Onehook"). People, places, attitudes... it just fit and I had an absolute blast. Suspensions can't be THAT much harder, can they?

The familiar feeling of the needles piercing my back sent me into my first tizzy. Four hooks were finally in and it was time for a breather. I was already shaking. A little bit of energy drink to bump up my sugar a bit and it was time to lace me up to the rig.

Getting off of my feet was incredibly difficult. Not just the way it screws with your head with the concept of everything, but the pain was extreme. I held tightly to Josh with my legs around him as he urged me forward and upward. I closed my eyes and tried to relax per his requests. Everything started to tingle... I wondered... was this the endorphin rush?

And then it hit me; I knew that feeling. I was passing out.

I forced my eyes open because I knew that nothing good could come out of passing out under these kind of extreme circumstances.

"Don't let go... don't let go.." I kept saying, panicked, looking at Josh who was standing in front me and holding my hands.

I was lifted higher... higher... I started getting dizzy... and then..

"You have to let go.. you have to do this alone."

A deep breath and..

I was off. My feet dangled a foot above the ground. My arms were completely immobilized, shoulders up to my ears practically with the weight of my form on the hooks.

I had done it. I was suspending!

J.C.(piercer) and Josh were spouting things at me about how great I was doing and cheering me on but I could barely focus.

And then.. sweat.. dizzy.. intense pain. I felt like I was going to pass out another time and I tried to push it away and out of my head. But then the nausea hit.. and it hit hard. It was at that point that I knew I was done. My body had been through enough and mind-over-matter just wasn't cutting it anymore. I whimpered for them to quickly bring me down and that I was feeling ill.

Getting down from there was a terrible feeling, honestly. I hadn't done everything I came to do. I suspended.. but.. I just expected more out of myself. With my overwhelmingly good response from the flesh pull, I figured that this wouldn't be TOO much different. Boy was I wrong. I immediately burst into tears. They weren't just tears of somewhat of a disappointment.. they were tears of pure emotion and raw... raw.. me, I guess.

Josh congratulated me and told me how proud of me he was. I got off the ground and he said that was amazing. I knew I wouldn't have been able to get off the ground if it wasn't for him. It was the ultimate trust fall when he told me to just let go and relax and believe that he'd hold me up.

I have never felt so scared and so vulnerable in all my life. Maybe that may have been one of the affecting factors as to why things didn't go as well as I'd wished. Looking back on everything, there are a few things that I think contributed to my mind and body not quite being in the right place. Everyone is different and everyone needs different things when it comes to something like this. I think I have a good idea of what I need next time.

Yes, next time. This did not discourage me, but spurred me on. I know that it can be even better next time. I've learned so much about myself. I feel closer to Josh than ever before. He was there for me every single step of the way. Watching Josh up there and suspending after I was done just showed me that there's always another chance. That was his second time, after all, and he was up for quite a while.

And now I sit at my desk at work, my hook in my pocket and my back sore to the touch. Sometimes I forget what an interesting and exciting life I lead. Sometimes, I just need something to remind myself that I can do extraordinary things.

http://www.bmezine.com/ritual/A80407/ritextra.html

And now for pictures!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Getting ready. I was so nervous..

Getting hooked. Ouch.

Trying to zen out

Assisted suicide

Proud moments

I don't look so good, but I'm up! Look at the blood pooling in my hands.

Flying<3

I was a little rough..

Right after I got down, I pounced D:

Recovering

Amazing

Not your average girl

Sexiest thing you've ever seen

<333

omgcameraphone! Josh suspends.

I was so jealous he was up so long

Epic!!

Yeah. I hit that.

Josh went through some shitty experiences getting hooked up. 3rd time something went wrong when trying to pierce him. Poor guy.

hot. *drool*

Soooo jealous

Awesome jewelry

Hottest couple you know wink

I hope you enjoyed!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:50 pm
Those pictures are gorgeous! =D Well, I guess it helps that you are too. sweatdrop

Omedetoo gozaimasu!!! xd (I have a Japanese final in two days...)
*congratulations*

You did it! About a third the first timers I've seen go up don't get their feet off the ground. =3 So it's totally an accomplishment to do that.
Sounds like you had a more extreme experience than I did, but I also felt like it was too much the first time and came down really soon.
Your next time will be sooooo awesome though. Because you know what's coming.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:49 am
congraaaaats! gorgeous pictures, wish i had some like that to commemorate mine. you'll be flying again soon, maybe?

sorry to hear about the nausea and dizziness, but my hopes that next time you'll get to trance out a little!

good job on being a badass biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:13 am
Thank you guys! Yeah I'm really hoping my next time will go well. I think it will! I can't wait :3  

popcornsharingbox

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:39 pm
I just read this on mod blog! Sounds like a really intense esperiance the photography was awesome and I loved all the little captions.  
Extreme & Ritual Modification

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games