Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAsh-KittenxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 pm
Love is like poison.

Hi im autumn ^.^ my family has two dogs and i love chocolate lol and skillet is one of my fave bands since i was little lol i heard my listen to and i liked ^>^

If its in your body to long there is serious pain.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

○☼♥☼○User Image○☼♥☼○

Hi everyone! You can call me Momo. Skillet is my FAVORITE band. I'd love to join their Panheads fanclub and I've seen them with Toby Mac once. I love reading, art, and music. I love Christian music (me being one, of course!) I also enjoy other Christian rock bands like them like Flyleaf, Thousand Foot Krutch and Red. I am somewhat of an anime/manga nerd and a Gaia/Gaming nerd too. I have two siamese cats named Sophie and Mimi. I'm almost 19 years old and I go to college to study social work.

When it comes down to it, I just love going to a concert where I don't have to worry about getting trampled. And Skillet are all hilarious and nice to boot. biggrin P.S. - John Cooper is my favorite!! *fangirls* Me and him both love Dr. Pepper rofl

○☼♥☼○User Image○☼♥☼○

momo_53191

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

ll xX_Angel_xX ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm
haii everyone... maii names Angel.. and skillets one of my favorite bands :3 . i liike candy.... um... the sports that i do is basketball, volleyball, track, football, soccer and many more.... um..... im shy at first but once you get to know me i get out of my shell xD um..... i dont like it when people make fun of me... and my friends...... i like to draw and watch anime and txt... and if theres anything else you would like to know just ask .  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:09 pm
i am jean-luke picard but everyone calls me luke.
i was recently haced and now i am tring to get my stuff back.
i love Skillet if you dont beleave my check out my vj dedicated to skillet  

Axle Greyson Archer

Malevolent Genius

11,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Kyronox

Shy Bloodsucker

27,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 pm
I'm BloodyClaw89 as everyone should know. Skillet are awsome becaus ethey helped me out of a lot of things...I won't say what. I told and showed my friends the band and they think the band is awsome...well with a few not knowing who they are in the first place. I use to love my cat Whiskers, until she got tragically killed by a car. I found that out while I was in the middle of playing Aliens Vs Predators sadly. But the band helped me out of my own troubles.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm
hi. kinda late in doing this but hopefully u will forgive me? my name is cryselda but that was already taken. so u can call me beware. ^^ skillet is my favorite band tho i know very little about them. the song i have been listening to lately is My Obsession. heart  

Beware Of Cryselda

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sar_Sarita

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm
I'm Sarah!! I ♥ Jesus, first and foremost! biggrin I love skillet among many other bands! I love to sing and make music, eating dark chocolate and sour patch watermelons, and fettuccine alfredo... heart I am pleased to meet you! *curtsy* User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Hi! I'm K.C. and I live somewhere in the state of Texas. Skillet is one of my favorite bands and my favorite song is Looking for Angels. I will be 19 next year. I love reading science-fiction books and listening to music. I have a dog named Hershey(yes-after the candy bar) and i used to have a loving rabbit until sadly he passed away two weeks ago. cry I love making new friends on gaia-so please talk to me. biggrin  

d0nt 4sak3 m3

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

GABEHx3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Hellos, I'm Gaby. I also live somewhere on this planet! 8D
Skillet is obviously my favorite band ever.
I have never been to one of their concerts and unfortunately that concert I was going to go to was canceled..
T-T
I have a kitten name Meko and a dog named Max...and yes they get along perfectly.
xD
Ummm I love to draw...shocker...but mostly traditional. I'm not a Digital art fan.
I also love anime...another shocker...but not drawing it since that's the only thing people draw nowadays and I love being a nonconformist. <3
I'm also a grammar freak...as in if you decide to talk to me, learn to type.
^-^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:56 pm
Hi i'm Tiffany, i was born in raised in Louisiana, but now i live in Texas with my mom ( after some family issues were taken care of...). I first got hooked to Skillet when a member in this christian i'm in suggested it to someone. I decided to check the band out. The first song i heard from them was 'Monster' ( which is one of my favorites from Skillet). I was hooked ever since, i own one of their albums: "Awake". i luv how Skillet's music have powerful messages in them, their song 'Forgiven' really spoke to me. Hmm i like any genre of music with a good beat to it, but i mostly listen to Rock. And i like to draw and listen to music . That's all i can say about myself i guess sweatdrop .  

SlayaWinters

Shadowy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick Whittemore

3,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm
Prince of Synful Shadows
In this thread, you can introduce yourself. You can say anything you want. Likes, dislikes, music, hobbies, pets...anything. Just be nice.
I'll start.

Hi, I'm NickelbackNerd Xx-SkilletAddict-xX. I live somewhere on this earth. I love Skillet. They're my favourite band. I saw them at Winter Jam recently and they rocked! My favourite member of the band is John Cooper, but, I love everyone else, too.
I have a dog named Alice after Alice in Chains. I feed fed two stray cats named Benji and Selena. I feed 2 stray cats named Tiffany and Korey. ^^ The kitty Korey, loves me. she follows me up the stairs. <3 I love animals. heart I read alot...like ALOT. I love writing, and drawing. =] And I love listening to Skillet. I listen to them 24/7. heart heart

See, that's easy.

Now introduce yourselves.

Okies here goes nothing razz

My name's Nick, I am in love with a beautiful girl named Kiana smile (Iloveyoubaby<3). I love Screamo music. I love Black Veil Brides, Skillet, The Beach Boys, Three Days Grace, Kiana (band, not my gf), Crematory, The Killers, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace -- did I say that already? -- oh yes, apparently I did -- too bad. razz

I love writing poems for emos to read because I understand emos and I understand what they go through, so I believe by writing poetry and having emo children all over the world read it, I can help them make it through life.

I also love writing songs for my girlfriend. I also love writing poems for her. I am 13, I live in San Diego, California, I live in a little beach town named Del Mar ^~^.

I love anime, and I just totally forgot what else I was saying....

The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff