Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Emily's random tidbits... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay! Blood.
  O.O
View Results

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:50 pm
redface You're okay, I'm okay... and yeah, "Bertrand" (that has got to be the worst name ever... But not really...) does like her... That's true... But it's not love at first sight for him. there is a very large back story for him, and I guess you could describe him as 'special'. rofl he's got a very large, very awesome family! (His grandmother is my favorite character of all time... She... Well, I can't reveal all of this, can I? Ruin the story, geez...)

You don't need to apologize... I swear, if I ever write a character that is all 'love love love at first sight' I will do so many mean things to her... rofl Thrine, I think, is too much of a child as of yet to really think of love. Bert (Oh that's horrible...), however, is much older and knows what he wants. (He will be fun to right for... He's slightly tragic...) I so want to write more of this right now! heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 pm
True Friendship

I have heard it said... "A true friend is someone you can talk to at all times. You have everything in common, and you're nearly inseperateable."

Are these people retarded?

They must be absolute nutcases. That's true friendship? man, if that's true friendship, I'm out so fast I was never here! that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard!

Come on. Face it. You have a thousand things in common with anyone you meet, and you are fully capable of talking with anyone for hours on end, if you have enough to say and you really feel like it. Seriously.

I have friends I can talk to for days on end, but they are not true friends.

A true friend doesn't even have to know you.

A true friend can have nothing in common with you.

A true friend can be the person you hate the most.

A true friend forgives you when you lie and continues to support you even if he never fully trusts you again. it takes a lot to build the trust of a true friend, but faith comes easy.

A true friend can be someone you have one class with, who defends you against her own friends when they begin to talk about you, and is even willing to loose those friends. What kind of friends talk about others behind another's back? If you do that with your friends, they probably do the same... And a true friend holds her head high even when she sees those she just reprimended doing exactly what they did to you... but to her instead... and a true friend thinks, "at least it's not you anymore".

A true friend is hard to loose, easy to gain, and even harder to regain once lost.

A true friend never judges you. A true friend will see your light and weigh it as nothing compared to the dark... however, he will never ignore your darkness.

A true friend will help you with anything you ask, within reason, without a negative mentality.

A true friend will defend you and never tell anyone else, not even you.

A true friend says a small prayer when she sees you looking down.

A true friend can forget your name and truly forget everything you ever talked about together... but don't we all do that sometimes?

A true friend holds you up in spirit, encouraging you in his own mind. He never tears you down.

A true friend wants to see you do your best.

A true friend is a mentality.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out