Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Alone and Forgotten I

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are u a King of the Blade or a Queen of the Blade?
  King of the Blade
  Queen of the Blade
View Results

Nytz

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:35 pm
In times past, there once was a small, but powerful alliance... Having many attributes and characteristics, each member shared a strong bond... Some more unique than others... These warriors were not only known for their extraordinary power, but also their will to never back down... An alliance so powerful would have never thought they could be defeated... Well... At least... Thats what they thought... Their ignorance would lead to their downfall...

As Dawn turns to Dusk and nightfall stands over the holy city "Moonlight Metropolis". The small alliance and all of its members were attending a Ceremony intended for the new Keyblade Master... After years of experience he was ready to be crowned a Master of the Keyblade.... But something went wrong......!!

As the blanket of darkness drew closer it hid something hideous within its curtain... Something without figure or form... It came as a red glowing radiance circling the the ritual area... Confused and unaware of what was to come, the surrounding people nearby fled and scattered into the nearby alleys as darkness consumed the Masters in its grasps... They fell to their knees and struggled to stay calm... As the darkness rose it spread and further consumed the city along with its inhabitants... The Kings and Queens (Masters) rose to their feet and a red radiance could be seen leaving their bodies... Some rose while others fell once again never to rise again... (One of which was the Master awaiting to be crowned) As the blanket of darkness arose and diminished, its effects could be more than noticeable...

Today the Masters whereabouts are unknown and irrelevant to some... And the former city has disappeared... Generation after Generation passes and their legacy lives on through the people of today... Unaware of the powers they possess, they are slowly learning what lies dormant within them...

Rulez:

1. Have Fun
2. No God Mode (U know what im talkin about stare )
3. Talk Dirty... I dont care (U know yer own limits)
4. Limit your abilities (The radiation has stained your ancestors genes and u are now capable of new abilites... but at a cost)
5. Keep the storyline on track
6. Follow rulez 1-5

THERE IS A LIMIT OF 7 WARRIORS... PLZ SIGN UP QUICKLY PEOPLEZ... 3nodding Thx

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO RADIANT GUARDIANS AND SOLDIERS... MAKE AS MANY AS U WISH... I AM ALSO LOOKIN FOR A GOOD RPer CAPABLE OF PLAYING AS THE STUDENT WHO WAS UN CROWNED AND KILLED IN THE
ATTACK...

(Not many rulez right...?)

Rulez may be Added 3nodding

Name: Deon
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 181lbs
Background: A cool teen who alwayz tries to give up more than what is asked of him... He can sometimes be self-fish and subborn...
Hidden Power: Fire
Image: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/169/8/8/Emo_boy_by_neko_rulz.jpg

Current Status: Deon is currently in class along with the other descendants of the legendary warriors and has some knowledge of his power...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:05 am
Enigmatic Knight (Keyblade Masters): U are a powerful race of superior keyblade wielders capable of unknown magic and extraordinary swordsmanship... Your skill is unmatched in the face of your opponent.... U have a special element that has been practiced for generations by yor ancestor.... U have carried a virus down from generation to generation capable of destroying u if it gets out of hand... When pushed to the limits this virus will activate itself as a means of protection, pushing your body to the limits... This virus has brought along 3 new abilities that you may customize any way u wish... {May carry 1 or 2 keyblades)

Radiant Guardian/Soldier: These are the figures hidden beneath the fog of darkness and later took over the city... They are clever and vicious at times and are capable of transforming into human figures... Having many abilities similar to the Keyblade Masters, they make a more than formidable foe... There contact with the keyblade masters have allowed them to wield a keyblade which is most precious to them... (Capable of holding 1 (Soldier) or 2 (Guardian)  

Nytz

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:11 pm
Name: Marcus
Height:N/A
Weight:N/A
Background:just a teen trying to figure things out, one of those kinds of people u dont wish to piss off.
Power:Force/lightning
Current Status:Marcus is currently in the same class as Deon and is hopeing he will make a good warrior like his descendants.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Thinks to selfHmmm i wonder if this kid behind me knows me hmmm let me ask. Marcus turns around and says"Hey wats up do i know u from some where".  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff