Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
Hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea?
  Yes, thank you. :D
View Results

MagickSlushii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:27 am
So, who wants to talk? *sips some random tea* Lets share some good tea recipes. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:06 pm
My favourite tea recipe -- 1 Scottish Blend teabag + Half a cup of soft Scottish water + full-skim milk = om nom nom. |D

I'm such a heathen. Regular tea is the only type of tea I ever drink. XD  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

MagickSlushii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:11 am
No, its ok! Thank you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:20 pm
I tried this tea recipe once when I was sick. It's not the best tasting, but it seemed to help with the flu symptoms. Use a coffee pot for this one and you'll have tea ready for several hours.

Honey, Lemon, tea bag(s)
Echinacea (sp) tea bag(s)
Ginseng tea bag(s)

Obviously, the number of tea bags used will vary depending on personal preference. I, myself, like the weaker teas but my friend who pretty much came up with this concoction, likes her tea like her coffee...kick ur butt into gear in 5 seconds or less. Opinions vary on the length one should consume echinacea (sp) non-stop. A week's time is probably best if you're unsure. A mild warning...if you're allergic to ragweed, Echinacea (sp) is a cousin of the ragweed family and may not agree with you too well.

(sp) <--I'm not sure how to spell the word preceding this notation and am too lazy to google it. smile  

Kilgimet

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:18 am
I love mint tea, especially Boston mint. Just the tea, a little sugar or honey and some milk and it is perfect.
When I make ice tea, I like to use Lipton and through in some herbal Native American tea. Just any random box of herbal should do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 am
Just last night I had Chai hot chocolate with my cousin, it was great!

It's hot milk + a packet of hot chocolate mix + chai = delicious!

My favorite tea ever is from Tea Forté, and it's called Coco Truffle, but you could probably make a similar taste through trial and error yourself if you had the right ingredients, which are: Cacao shells, cassia, fennel, licorice root, cacao powder, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and black pepper.  

Magus Initi

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:31 pm
That hot chocolate chai does sound delicious. Thank you for the idea!
I'm currently finishing whats left of my tarragon. Oh and I am enjoying some very good apple cider though that isn't tea its still tasty.
I tend to rely on the cheapy store bought stuff. Though I did splurge on some pure cocoa powder.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm
I am a very big fan of mixing mint tea and green tea. Add a little bit of honey and it is bliss. c:  

Panty Master

The Café (General Chat)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff