Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Questing/Begging/Charities Forum
>>>>>Donate So I Can Start My Own Guild<<<<<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:47 am
Donate So I Can Start A Guild

I want to start a guild very much, but I only have half of the amount needed. 20,000 gold is needed to start a guild and I doubt I can ever make that much gold alone. All donors will be PMed a link to my guild if I am successful and will be allowed to join. I am trying very hard to earn this gold myself, but it's hopeless. Please help me and I will be forever grateful. 3nodding

Advertising

I invite all Gaia users to advertise this thread as long as it is not misused. Please don't get yourself and this thread in trouble by advertising it in other people's threads, shops, guilds, ect. without their permission. And please don't advertise in this thread, as it causes people to skip over the main purpose. sad

How to Donate

To donate, you set up a trade offering an amount of gold for nothing in return. Or you can give a gift with the same expectations. Try to remember to label the trades "donation" or something along those lines. Donating is done out of the goodness of your heart and is always appreciated. 4laugh

Hall of Fame

CURRENTLY EMPTY cry

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I've FINALLY made a guild! But I need some advice on running a guild. I've gone broke after buying a guild and I need HELP!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 am
BUMP!!!  

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Viegoje

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:18 pm
What kind of guild will it be?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:53 pm
Viegoje
I'm curious, too. ^.^

Some tips, from one guild owner to a future one wink ~

You can usually find a used guild for cheap. Example - This one cost me 11k, and it came with two subforums and 20k in the guild account. I had to clean it out and set everything up myself, but it was worth it to essentially save 34k (9k savings from the guild price, 5k for subforums, and the 20k in the account).

Also, if you can get a group of people who are interested in your guild's topic, then you can pool your money towards getting a guild. They can also help set things up - making posts, advertising, inviting people, etc.

Anyway, good luck ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 pm
Viegoje

I want to make my guild worth the gold, so I don't want to center it around one specific thing. Maybe something like "The Completely Random Guild". Here is the banner I was thinking of:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Yes, I make guild banners in advance.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:23 pm
Sheer_Immortal
I'm curious, too. ^.^

Some tips, from one guild owner to a future one wink ~

You can usually find a used guild for cheap. Example - This one cost me 11k, and it came with two subforums and 20k in the guild account. I had to clean it out and set everything up myself, but it was worth it to essentially save 34k (9k savings from the guild price, 5k for subforums, and the 20k in the account).

Also, if you can get a group of people who are interested in your guild's topic, then you can pool your money towards getting a guild. They can also help set things up - making posts, advertising, inviting people, etc.

Anyway, good luck ^.^

Thanks for the advice. ^_^

Though I know many things, I have no idea where the HECK I can find a used guild up for sale. Any directions?

I like the idea of pooling money, but all my good friends only have just enough gold to support themselves. I had to donate 1,000 gold to Iwqe just so she could buy things! (she was flat broke) I could ask Iwqe and some other people to pool gold, but I'd have to pay them back and that would leave ME broke. I guess my BEST friends could help and not expect handouts in exchange, but I dunno...

PLEASE MAKE A MIRACLE AND HELP ME PEOPLE! NOBODY HAS EVEN DONATED A CENT! I DONATE TO OTHERS, BUT OTHERS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT MY GOLD! WHY IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?  

themorganashley

IRL Conventioneer

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Questing/Begging/Charities Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items