Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Handbook [Updated 6/27/08]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 pm
Follow Gaia TOS!
Please Follow the Gaia Terms of Service.

They include
1. The terms of service
2. The privacy policy
3. The rules and guidelines

And read
1. Safety tip
2. DMCA guidelines
3. License information  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:44 pm
Our goal is to create a fun and safe environment to play our games. Violating any of these rules could mean the suspension from RP. Please carefully read these rules:

• Advertising other sites or services

You cannot use our forums to advertise.

• Offensive language

You cannot use any language in forums that is offensive to others. Though Profanity is allowed, it shouldn’t be used to harass others. (Targeted profanity is harassment, it's not just using profanity “I'm xxx tired" is profanity, "You are a xxxx xxxx" is harassment.) If it's targeted to other users, it's crossing the line.

• Asking for player personal details or providing your own personal details

You cannot ask anyone for their personal details including real name, phone number, address, email address, age, etc..

• Deception during item trading

We want item trading to be fun and fair to other players. You cannot try to deceive the other player by clamming false information about the items you want to trade.

• Crew

You cannot act as if you work for the guild while chatting or posting on forums.

• Asking for someone’s password

You are never allowed to ask someone for their account password.

• Encouraging other to break our rules

You cannot try to convince other players to break our rules or deceive them in thinking doing so is not breaking a rule.

• Misusing our Forums

You need to follow our forum rules.

What not to do

Griefing. (Making other suffer, or making their experience a pain)

Harassment (targeted profanity is harassment, it's not just using profanity "I'm xxx tired" is profanity, "You are a xxxx xxxx" is harassment.) If it's targeted to other users, it's crossing the line.

No Public Flaming.

No Spamming.

No Pestering.

No Promoting or Selling of outside services.

No Advertising other games.

No Begging.

No misrepresentation. (Pretending to work for Gaia/forum, that you are a developer on the game, or pretending to be a GM etc.)

No Soap-Boxing (Religion, Racism etc.)

No Sexual Activity

No Promotion of Drugs or other Illegal Activities.

No Breaking Copyright Laws.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 pm
Typing Rules

1. Though, I know sometimes internet lingo can be faster, try to be as literate as possible when RP-ing. We don't want In-translate-able phrases.
~Ex. "ZOMG. U WAIIII 2 L33T. $$$ PL0x"

2. I would like you all to use, PAST TENSE. Present tense and future tense really makes sentences sound odd in RP.
~Ex. "Snow entered the office, after a tired day of patrolling."

3. Please try to use Italics for thoughts. And please use thought words also.
~Ex. "Thought, wondered, pondered."

4. NO WAY ARE YOU GOING TO GOD MODE. Though, battling system is RP, I shall judge your battle and disqualify you even if you were the victor that time.

5. Above all else. Have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 am
Village Rules
1. Respect each other. That's the number 1 rule here. If your character RP is like evil or rude, you have to RP in a respective manner. Refrain from offensive acts like Spitting on someone.

2. Helping each other out is a good thing. If you see someone struggling with RP skills or learning the basics, redirect them to a higher up in the village, unless you are one of them, for help. Believe me, everyone here is glad to help, especially if it makes everyone's lives easier in RP.

3. All threads will be deleted if it did not go through the right procedures. Buildings and places have to go through the Building Application.

4. If you wish for a thread you created to be deleted, edit the topic and put [Delete] at the end of the title. That will be a lot easier than posting in the topic as many people do not go through all the posts inside.

5. Killing people in this village is an automatic kick and wanted. That means you are no longer part of the village, and will be killed once stepping into Cloud Grounds.

5. All fights outside RP must be taken to Private Message or the Complaint Forum. Remember, don't spam each others inboxes as that is rude. If the need arises, someone will be banned.

7. To rise in rank, you must pass the appropriate test levels. Failing the tests means you have to wait one week before retaking it. There are frequent tests, but if it has been months since you last ranked, post in the Raikage's office.

If you think I'm missing an important rule, or a problem that has arisen, please PM me or the appropriate person.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items