Reply 83. Dead threads
Yuki and Shuichi get married! RP 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 pm
This RP goes by each storyline section. More characters become available as we progress through this. In this first section, the only chracters available are Yuki and Shuichi. So, I only need one person. I play as Yuki.

The Proposal

It was Christmas Eve and Yuki had finished his last novel. A huge amount of pressure lifted from his shoulders. He would call his publisher after the holidays telling them that he quits his profession. The reasoning behind this was that the stress was just simply too overwhelming. He loved Shuichi and he felt extremely guilty for having to be cold to him because of his books having to be finished on time.

Feeling this pressure release gave him the idea of the century. He was going to propose marriage to the rock star with pink hair known as Shuichi Shindou.

But, before he could propose like he wanted to, he had to first head to the bank, make a withdrawl, then he was going to head to the jewelry store and get a wedding band worthy of his lover.

He wrote a romantic love letter to his sweetie pie, letting Shuichi know that he was going to be out only for a couple of hours, but then returning with a wonderful surprise.

Yuki had also asked, in his letter, if Shuichi could possibly get a Christmas tree and get Shuichi's friends and relatives over. This was going to be a Christmas Party to remember.

When Shuichi got home from his Christmas concert, he saw the note. He then...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:55 pm
Dumped his stuff all over the studio sofa calling out, "Yuki! I'm home! Yuki!"

He was getting no response, so he wandered into the dining room where the table to eat was and there, he saw a note. It was a note written by Yuki.

Scoffing, Shuichi said, "And he thinks I am a terrible writer, this note sucks!" He laughed, then he read it again and again and again, and a fourth time just to be sure he was reading it right.

When the actual words sunk into his tiny little brain, Shuichi put on his dog suit and then dashed down the stairs into the basement and grabbed the Christmas Tree holder. He then got out the decorations, the mat to put around the stand, and he got out the junk food.

His tummy growled, but he reminded himself that the junk food was for the tree. So, instead, he grabbed a mandarin orange and began to peel it. That's when Yuki returned home.  

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Yuki returned home then asked, "Shuichi, where's the tree?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:12 pm
In reply, Shuichi said, "I thought you wrote only to get the stand and the decorations."  

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces