DarkRose136

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:24 am
It was up on there for quite a while now.
Crunchyroll is the place that still dont have it yet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:41 am
DarkRose136
Rido killed Kaname parents?!

Kaname said that he's the ancestor of the Kurans, and Rido was the one that "awakened" him from his grave.
Honestly I'm not sure who Kaname's parents were or if he even had any parents...

As for Haruka and Juri Kuran, Rido did kill Haruka. Juri sacrificed herself for Yuuki.

Ebony Amalthea

honiroze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:32 pm
wen i read it yesturday i was so shocked i was actually very behind on the reading i started reading it from chapter 17 on saturday and finished it on sunday i really wanted to read it and to understand it more 2day i read chapters 33-38 again. I'm still shocked and i really want to read more i especially cant wait till the anime comes it its coming out in 8 days and im already in love with the theme song oh and i heard from another guild that it might be 13 esp. long but hopefully thats not true
oh and u can also read chapter 38 on mangafox.com as well.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:00 pm
Tamisa Moon
DarkRose136
Rido killed Kaname parents?!

Kaname said that he's the ancestor of the Kurans, and Rido was the one that "awakened" him from his grave.
Honestly I'm not sure who Kaname's parents were or if he even had any parents...

As for Haruka and Juri Kuran, Rido did kill Haruka. Juri sacrificed herself for Yuuki.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. mrgreen  

DarkRose136

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:01 pm
honiroze
wen i read it yesturday i was so shocked i was actually very behind on the reading i started reading it from chapter 17 on saturday and finished it on sunday i really wanted to read it and to understand it more 2day i read chapters 33-38 again. I'm still shocked and i really want to read more i especially cant wait till the anime comes it its coming out in 8 days and im already in love with the theme song oh and i heard from another guild that it might be 13 esp. long but hopefully thats not true
oh and u can also read chapter 38 on mangafox.com as well.

theme song?
ah!!! I want to hear it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:39 am
honestly chapter 38 confused me...

i didnt know what it was talking about... can anyone clear it up?

if not then im jst going to have to wait a heck of a long time before i can read it in manga format but its wrth the wait.

How many volumes are there out at the moment? I only have volumes 1 to 5 and im stil waiting...

then again, New Zealand is a bit far away from everything so it takes like a year for us to catch up haha jks!  

MiladyMayhem

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:44 pm
wow, that's all I have to say. It's like they answer one question and more questions appear because of the answer. eek I wonder how long she plans to make the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am

This is just a guess...
But Haruka said that
their first child was
taken by Rido, right?
Maybe, just maybe...
Their son's body
must have been
used to summon
the Kuran ancestor's
spirit, so that he
could use a new body...
In other words...
Kaname must be
Yuki's real brother,
biologically speaking...
Right?

mizu_chin

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:24 am
honiroze: I used to think it was only 13 eps to but we dont know how many eps there is going to be yet, it only lists episode title names on ANN atm and not the actual ep list (which reminds me i have to go and re check it to see if its come up yet) hopefully it will be more than 13 eps theres like about 8 volumes out in Japan i dont see why there is no reason for them not to more than 13 episodes, theres enough there for two series let alone a whole series.

mizuharamitzu: could be we dunno yet, thats why i go around saying ''he might not be her biological brother'' instead the words ''he aint her biological brother'' because of that theory (although i thought they Rido just revived both kaname's spirit and soul from the grave insead of just the soul.)

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games