Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Names Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsujiaikun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:13 pm
same thing i know how to pronounce my chinese name that my family and relatives give to me(errrr i have a english name but i also have a chinese name not used in my name though) but i don't know how to spell them in english form^^

there are 2 chinese names that my family/relatives call me by(ill just say the whole name for both)

sew(burn pretty much) wing(pronounced exactly as i spell it) foke(i think english version is p**c not sure though)
my other name....... hmmmmmmm usually used by my cousins my age but meh i got use to it(and beleive me it is embarrasing)
sew wing dut(err some say duck....lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 am
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
eek (that's all) eek
xd biggrin - You're just shocked cos someone finally found out your secret! rofl

maybe it's your secret. i mean how else can you come up with a conclusion like that unless you had a secret like that eek which means... ahhhhh! tokiokas a perverted old man who likes to pretend he's a little english boy!! run t0sh! eek
Tut, tut - trying to use my own words against me. It ain't gonna work, dollface. Maybe if you posted your pic then I'd believe you were a girl, heheh... smile

he even talks old rofl doll face? *dies from laughter* and nice try but no. i don't think so.^^
I like saying 'dollface', it's got that black&white gangster film quality to it. I could of course go back to calling you a wench if you'd prefer it? whee

sure... start calling me wench. then we'll see how far I can throw your cold lifeless corpse ^^  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:32 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

maybe it's your secret. i mean how else can you come up with a conclusion like that unless you had a secret like that eek which means... ahhhhh! tokiokas a perverted old man who likes to pretend he's a little english boy!! run t0sh! eek
Tut, tut - trying to use my own words against me. It ain't gonna work, dollface. Maybe if you posted your pic then I'd believe you were a girl, heheh... smile

he even talks old rofl doll face? *dies from laughter* and nice try but no. i don't think so.^^
I like saying 'dollface', it's got that black&white gangster film quality to it. I could of course go back to calling you a wench if you'd prefer it? whee

sure... start calling me wench. then we'll see how far I can throw your cold lifeless corpse ^^
Wenchy wenchy wench! WENCH WENCH WENCH!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:13 pm
ok, my chinese name is pronounced Gah-Mun
"gah" like.. rolleyes ... scream "GAHHHHH!!"
"mun" like "MONday"
*exageration with the "gahh" part*

hip2b^2

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:55 pm
Yasuragi-chan
ok, my chinese name is pronounced Gah-Mun
"gah" like.. rolleyes ... scream "GAHHHHH!!"
"mun" like "MONday"
*exageration with the "gahh" part*
So kinda like gammon - the salty pork. Man I could murderise some gammon right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:15 pm
Janette Hoa Tseng
First is my english name ( pronounce like it is spelt)
My middle name is flower in vietnamese. But in chinese I believe it is hua
Tseng is pronounce as tsun.  

Xiao_Hoa

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out