oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:04 am
XxMeikyuuxButterflyxX
The opening song is called Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi (Two Beats and Red Sins) by On/Off. I have the TV version of it......but I still can't find the full version......I do have the full version of the ending though.

Nobody has full version of the OP its not out yet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:34 pm
I really like to opening! It's good. The anime is rather strange though. I prefer the manga but the anime is still good. But why are the night classes uniforms cream coloured? Bleeeh. And also the ending is so crrrreeeeeppppyyy.  

Fray Cloud

BockiBear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:54 pm
So I have been watching the anime on YouTube. So far it's pretty good. I like the manga more though. I have noticed some differences in the anime and the manga. This threw me off but ultimatly it's good. Opinions?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:20 pm
i think it is one of the best openings out there that I have seen this far.  

SteveBurnside267

II - m u g e n - II

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:06 pm
User Image
i absolutly adore the opening, right now its my favorite song, the ending to :3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:23 am
I love the theme song! It fits very well with the anime. How many episodes have been released so far? ive only found five. sweatdrop  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Satoshi_444

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:02 pm
I really like the opening  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:12 am
i love the opening too  

Cheetahs Wolf

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:03 pm
BockiBear
So I have been watching the anime on YouTube. So far it's pretty good. I like the manga more though. I have noticed some differences in the anime and the manga. This threw me off but ultimatly it's good. Opinions?

I watched on veoh I think the anime and the manga is almost the same but yea some parts are quite not there  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:04 pm
SailorLuna Airi-Sama
I love the theme song! It fits very well with the anime. How many episodes have been released so far? ive only found five. sweatdrop

there are 8 episodes release u can find them all on veoh or www.animeblogz.com  

smexyammyy

Kurogane Shogi

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:10 am
man i dont really like the anime. they put stuff thats not in the manga. nd i think yuki's voice is too high scream scream stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 am
I like the opening but I think that ending is better. biggrin  

Marusera

Lucilla-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:21 am
I like the opening song but the ending song "Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima" is better  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:11 pm
Kurogane Shogi
man i dont really like the anime. they put stuff thats not in the manga. nd i think yuki's voice is too high scream scream stressed stressed

They changed the story for the anime because I heard it will only be 26 episodes long. Since this week the 13th episode came out, we're halfway done with the anime. They're probably going to do what they did with Fruits Basket, tweak the story and then cut it off at a spot where it didn't end in the manga (for Fruits Basket the anime ended before the series had even gotten really going in the manga). I'm interested to see what they're going to do with it.  

_shuriken7_

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Where can you find the full version mp3?  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff