Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need help with this guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Velvet Frosting

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 pm
theres this boy, and im going to leave him anonomous.
i've known him since as long as i can remember, we went to the same primary school.
but its only since about october-ish that he became so much more to me..
we had been hanging out for a while in 2007, then in october we just really got talking.
one thing i love about guys is when they are deeper than you thought they were, and they really do have so many feelings but never show them to anyone but you.
i trust him with all my heart, and he trusts me a fair bit.
it beats me why im so in love with him.
every spare moment i have, i just sit there and think about him.
thing is, there's a fat chance he feels the same way about me in return.
he went through a phase where he wouldnt talk to me for about 2 weeks. in that time i hooked up with a pretty decent lad, but first thing he said to me in two weeks was "i heard about the hook up, congratulations"
im not sure if that means something.
aparently not..
he means the world to me, and always will, but i fear he will never return my feelings. its kinda sad really, i wait for him to come online every night, otherwise i would just go bed.
it makes me feel like a stalker, but im not, i just want every chance i can get of speaking to him.
all i want to do is be with him. but i just cant ask him in fear of rejection.
what do i do?

oh, and for those who read this, you must be amazing to put up with me rambling on like this for so long. its so apreciated

xxxx  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:41 pm
Ahhhh this old chestnut, he's pulled the ol 'switcharoo'.

He's probably very much so interested, but when hearing about the hook up, would rather have seen you happy then say something to upset you or make you regret your choice. You should have a long talk with him about it.  

Rellik San
Captain

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:50 pm
i agree with the chick above me and u should ask him out and while ur doin it u should let him kno how deeply u feel  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:23 pm
rockinkidxxx
i agree with the chick above me and u should ask him out and while ur doin it u should let him kno how deeply u feel

I'm afraid to tell you, love, that chick above you? Rellik? He's a man. M-A-N. MAN.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces