Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animegalash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:52 pm
ok i am mad at pokecharms for being so stupid
they dont want people being idividual everyone has to roleplay the same way

i tried roleplaying like i always do on gaia and someone said "this isnt how we roleplay" and i highlight WE ... so what i did was i told him off and everything else he said about my roleplaying he wasnt online so i went over to the random talk forumn and told him off to everyone there and when i went back about an hour later i was banned i daid no bad words i was just speaking my mind and using my freedom of speech yeah it is in the constitution and now that i am banned i am ticked

anyone who reads this feel free to speak your opinion about pokecharms or about my post i dont mind if you tell me off just be prepared to get told off yourself  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:57 pm
i have no clue what pokecharms is but that sounds really lame, u got banned just cuz u didnt like how the system works basically? u should just be like "o im sorry, i thought this was america!" like stan's dad domokun  

Drugganaut

animegalash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:00 pm
yeah i hate thier system ... they banned me cause i spoke my mind about thier roleplaying my idea of roleplaying is on the spot thinking they said well thought out well constructed paragraphs .. well if i get the point across in a sentence then i will ...

lol like stans dad lol  
Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff