Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
sometimes I pretend I'm in a zombie movie...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:23 pm
I got back to uni yesterday slap bang in the middle of a 4 week holiday so I could study (attempt to study at least) and the place is ******** dead!! It's scary because it's normally so full of people. So I walk around campus all 28 days later like at it was amusing at first but got creepy. The Mrs has also gone away for a week so I have freedom!!! 4laugh So I'll be active for the first time in years

I don't think there are any dealers on campus yet, and my weed supply is rapidly diminishing! Might have to try crack as a substitute.

Been downloading loads of s**t because theres no firewalls blocking us from downloading torrents, and I've been filling up my 500gig hard disk I got for my birthday

Gonna get ******** hammered tomorrow

sup wid you?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 am
I'm slightly hung over from last night's spur of the moment drinkfest. Finals start in like 2 weeks ... then I take 2 classes in spring ... and then I'm ******** done school!!

As for when school is done ... the bf and I are registered to take a course in August to teach english overseas ... get paid to travel and you make a s**t load of money basically.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:30 pm
Ha! I do the same thing, Le Chat. In fact, every building I've ever lived or worked in...I've always schemed an emergency zombie attack escape plan to fit that particular building. I'm a freak.

When I'm sober and I'm driving around town during the wee hours of the night, it's also a nice thrill to imagine the drunkards walking home as zombies. Ooohhh scary.

As for getting my own drink on....I haven't been able to do so for awhile. April is the last month for working with wet clay for this semester so I've been a slave to the ceramics studio. Its a wet and dirty job.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:05 pm
i got really really twasted on saturday
i supposedly stole a tarantula ring
i really don't remember a thing from that night
i feel bad for my boy, he didn't drink at all and i'm a lot to deal with when i'm a drunken little girl  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:24 am
dats cool

looks like we're all doing the same thing

Drinking

and not a lot else  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:27 pm
Do you ever sit on trains and whilst looking out the window pretend that a Mario Bros style charector is jumping from building to building?

Or am I just a fudged up mummy funker?  

Hzza
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:35 pm
Hzza
Do you ever sit on trains and whilst looking out the window pretend that a Mario Bros style charector is jumping from building to building?

Or am I just a fudged up mummy funker?

O___O

I used to do that s**t! Only it was from the back of the car when I'd go with family on long roadtrips.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:20 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
Ha! I do the same thing, Le Chat. In fact, every building I've ever lived or worked in...I've always schemed an emergency zombie attack escape plan to fit that particular building. I'm a freak.

oh hell yeah i do that all the time, whenever you go somewhere new it's imparative that you plot out an escape route.

@hzza the whole mario thing, i do that all the time! you gotta make the little sound effects in your head  

CokePixie
Crew

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces