Titles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coolgab1219

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:18 pm
Hello everyone!

Grant here, wondering your opinion on the titles of your stories. Whenver I write stories, my titles are usually vague and don't have THAT much to do with the story. Not like Twilight where everyone was like "Wtf?", but not as obvious as something like Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Some examples are Summer Days, Come What May, Love Spiked Revenge, etc...

Furthermore, I'm searching for titles for my story I'm writing. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Below is an exerpt from the story.

"Lucius checked his watch as he rushed home in blind fury. The digital LED lights read ‘3:15’. Somehow in his fury, Lucius didn’t watch where he was going. He simply ran, letting his feet take him wherever they wanted to go. Seconds, minutes, then an hour passed before Lucius stopped running, letting exhaustion pour over him like a waterfall. He dropped to the ground, legs folded under him on the rough dirt sidewalk. Lucius breathed deeply; and there it was again: that strange thirst sensation that seemed almost unquenchable. As Lucius gazed up at the crescent moon lighting the night sky above him, revelation burst through his entire body.

Something in his crazy intuition must have clicked that night, because he suddenly realized what was going on with him: why he felt so thirst, so tired, so weak. And suddenly, without warning, the blind desire took hold of him and he changed. Lucius no longer inhabited the body, but a monster craving one thing and one thing only: blood."

Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:49 pm
Hey, you're going to want to move this thread to the writing subforum before one of the admins does it for you.

Ideas:

-Unquenchable
-The Thirst
-You Know What They Say: Blood is Tastier than Water rofl  

H20edDownAzn

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:21 am
Yeah, I'm moving this. I don't really have many ideas.... My titles are usually quite strange, but I always have a ton of trouble thinking of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:46 am
Blind Desire?

Just because of that little phrase in the last sentence... It seemed to fit...  

XGamerRichy

Coolgab1219

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:19 pm
Oouh! Thanks for the good ideas guys! I really like them! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:50 pm
I think Midnight Mutation sounds pretty good but thats just me.  

Atomic Rock

Shirtless Sophomore

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kimberly Adams

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 pm
Okay. Firstly, sounds interesting. I want to read the WHOLE thing. Now I suck, like REALLY suck at titles, but I'll give it a whack just to be a friend... and to remind everybody of their talents in titling books...

-Dashing Fury
-Unquenchable Bloodlust
-Parasite's Night

I'm sorry if I hurt somebody's eyes...

--Kimberly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:32 pm
Hmmm...... Well if there's a specific time when he changes you could the title of the book could be the time.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items