Submit

Has any one read I.O.N
  YES
  no
  no but in gonna get it
View Results

Twilight_Lover_22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:00 pm
i did and i LOVED it it was one of arina's greatest manga although its only one book long xp stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 am
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

User Image

Does that answer your question? rofl I'm more of a TSK fan myself, but ION has a special place in my heart if just for that scene.

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Marusera

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:16 am
I've read it! I really like it but it's not my favourite Arina Tanemura's work.^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:04 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

sweatdrop I'm such a horrid fan. I didn't even realize I-O-N had come out in the US... *saw it in the book store and bought it... figuring out that was what suddenly spurred this thread*

I was re-reading it though, since I did just buy it, and was totally shocked! When one of the club members introduced himself as Toudaiji... My automatic first thought was "The brother... the one who looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly?! The one who's near-sighted?! The one who cries all day long if he doesn't get a banana at breakfast?! That brother?!" btw, my second thought was... "Did I just quote all of that from memory? I've read KKJ too much." sweatdrop crying I'm surprised I never caught that before though. sweatdrop

It's good to see that he's moved from psychic powers to earthquakes at least... rofl

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Strawberrymouse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:38 pm
User Image
"All I want is this moment. There's so much to say . So much to say. So much to say....I want you to save the day. I want you changing your mind. There's so much to say. It's so much to say.... You open up the door to touch the one who's life is on fire"
it was good =3
I finally found it
(´¯`« Strawberrymouse »´¯`)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 am
I have the Japanese manga and am challenging myself to read and understand it in Japanese. I surprised myself by knowing a little more than I thought. It takes me 10x longer to read one chapter though. hahahahaha sweatdrop  

Kuroiku

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 pm
I have! I own it! It was great! It's not my favorite arina manga (KKJ takes that place) but it sure was cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 pm
I Have it! It was great! I was so sad when I found out it was only that one book. -Sigh-

Ecapism

Chatty Fatcat

sweetkittycupcake

Cluttered Witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 pm
yes i have, its so cute! and yes i was saddened when i found out it was only one volume but anyway it was nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:51 pm
I loved Ion (I own it actually). Yay! ^_^ heart  

blueheart87

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cataberry

Feline Nerd

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 pm
I read it in skool and got in trouble for some reason... sweatdrop that's how good it is.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games