Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:32 am
These are the rules:

Follow the ToS of Gaia

Swearing is allowed to an extent

ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODEING!!!if you are caught god-modeing you will be warned, if you continue you will be banned no excuses

If you have a problem contact me or any of the other captains

The GM calls the shots. You can call out another superstar but if the GM says no then too bad, but the first GM is a face so he will most likely go with your call. If he doesn't, he will come up with a better match type. If you have an in-game complaint about another superstar or would like to suggest a match type, head over to the GM office and bring it up to whoever the current GM is.

If you have any questions about anything, contact me. I created this therefore, i know the most about it. Thank You and enjoy your time in becoming a Legend.

UPDATE: If your put into the match go ahead and start like i started my match, we did a quick match (The WWE chamionship one) as an example of how match should look and what you would do for it. Currently I am trying to find a way to fix to do pins. you are given 3 days to continue that match, if you don't post in the match in that amount of time you'll be disqualified...sorry but we have to keep things going ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:22 pm
UPDATE: Finally I have got the pins down, so to pin someone we will pin like this:
You: *goes for the pin*
Opponent: 1 or *kickout*
You: 2 or *kickout*
Oppenent 3 or *kickout*
Hope this works!

As for Matches, A match card will be in place. No new matches will be in place until all matches are finished, while you wait though, please enjoy yourself in the Backstage (Other backstage places coming soon!). Perferablly your matches should be finished within 1-2 weeks, so PLEASE try to finish by then!

Sorry if I am seeming to come off a little strict but organization will be good am I right? xd

Credits: Most of my ideas come from Thorax_The_Impaler316.  

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Alrighty, change in the rules, hopefully to be a little more fair k?

Instead of a 3-day auto win, we going to do a 2-day auto hit. So from here on out, totally forget about the 3-day auto win. so here is your example:
You: Goes for a hard punch with his right hand.
*2 days pass*
You: The hit connects. Tries to push opponent down
*2 days pass*
You: Opponent goes down, I go for pin.
*2 days pass*
You: 1...2...3!
You won biggrin

This works the same for a submission, if you lock in a submission hold and 2 days pass, you have the right to say they tap out...hopefully this will be a little more fair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:24 am
I am adding to that and changing it in a way. Dont just keep going for pins if you know you will win it by the 2-day win. Try placing it like a finisher and then the pin. Not saying a pin if he falls off the turn-buckle.  

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces