I went to the zoo today

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:35 pm
and it was well awesome. I saw something called a Binturong that's other name is BEARCAT and I was all "holy ******** it's a real bearcat!" and I would of adopted him but it cost's £40 to do that and that's a weeks worth of weed for me so ******** that. I also saw sand-cats, bigs cats with stripes, another big cat with spots and another big cat with a mane. And meercats! I watched them eat dead baby chicks, it was rad. Everything else was not cat related and was a bit rubbish.

And I saw a baby aardvark. Those things are huge! I was expecting armadillo sized things... they smelt bad anyway, but i figured it was aardvark placenta.

and I saw spider monkeys, and lots of monkeys really, so much so I couldn't give a s**t about monkeys by the end of the day.

And this snake which was the most beautiful shade of blue

and some other s**t

Zoo's rule. There should be an annual holiday where everyone has to go to the zoo.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:34 pm
I went to the zoo in the summer and I was really excited to see the animals and s**t. It was kind of depressing ... the animals just looked sad and had s**t holes to live in.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:15 pm
I googled bearct and came up with this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lovely cape..........  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:35 am
I haven't been to a legit zoo since I was in kindergarten. =[  

Heff

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 pm
I miss the zoo. I want to go so bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Zoo's are the best. I'm looking forward to going to the Omaha zoo sometime this summer.  

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:43 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
Zoo's are the best. I'm looking forward to going to the Omaha zoo sometime this summer.

Pleasantly caving in.....

I WANNA BE ON Y?OU!1111  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces