Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trashes

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 pm
I'm katie... (Well, that's my nickeeyy name) My real first name is very uncommon, I'm the only one in america with that name. I'm 13 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:12 pm
Im reagan. Im 13. I live in Florida. My favorite color is blue any hue just gotta be blue smile I am a leader in FCA which stands for fellowship of christian athletes and I love the arts. to draw, write, sing, dance, act, cook, design, decorate, and make clothes.
I think Im pretty creative wink Last summer I went to Christian camp and learned this bible verse by heart. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what you hoped for; and certain of what you do not see. its now one of my favorites.  

tealflower1928

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Hey, I'm Israel, aka Chief Chilly. I'm 15 years old and live in Colorado. I'm originally from Mexico though, so I speak spanish. I'm a nerd, in case you didn't read the sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:10 pm

heart

It's good to have you guys. ^_^

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

LonelyLucid

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 pm
well, my name is Rinny and im 19 years of age.
i love to draw, sing in the shower, and play video games.
i have a cat named ryo and i love him lots < 3
i am pretty shy, but talk alot if i know you well.

if you wanna be friends just pm me, i really dont like random friend requests unless we talk first.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 am
Hey. My name's Kai, and I'm 17. I'm pretty much a typical girl-next-door with a slight dark side blaugh . I love anime, manga, drawing and making my own comics. I've been a Christian since I was born. I may not be a truly religious person; I do have my shortcomings in my faith, but I'm just proud to say that God has always been there for me every step of the way. heart  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

ii-lunargem-ii

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 pm
Hi! I don't usually give my name out on the internet... soo anyways I'm 11 and i have 2 brothers! Im the only girl and the youngest in my house right now. My Mom died of cancer when i was 9 :'( so i live with my Dad. I don't have very much friends in real life and im never able to go to church...... unless im with my Grandma! mrgreen

I was baptized when i was i think 6....
I have been Christian all my life and im proud of it biggrin

I love God, christian music (mostly Toby Mac), video games, Gaia, anime, and sharks! XD

Did I mention Im shy...... ):  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm
Haii there!
My name is Nikki and I'm 17. I've grown up in church and I was baptized when I was in third grade, but I've truly been a child of God only a year ago. Since then I have devoted my life to spreading the gospel and I've loved every minute of it.

I love reading and listening to music, I also have a huge passion for photography. I aspire to be a photographer when I am older and I intend to live that dream fully and not give up. I love my friends and I love making friends and I hope to make friends here. (:

nissavibes

Anxious Cat

Chu_berri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am
I'm Rose, but everyone calls me Chu. I'm from New York, but I'm currently stuck in small town Tennessee. Not for much longer. Because, although I'm only 16, I'm a senior in High school. <> I'm gifted when it comes to school classes. I've already completed freshman & sophomore college English, college Psychology, and freshman & sophomore college chemistry. I want to be a journalist for a music magazine, an author, and a foster parent. I've been in and out of foster care my entire life. People come and go. No one stays around for too long. So I needed someone who I could believe in, someone who would always be there.
I got saved after several amazing sermon by Eddie Ware. He was talking about the persecuted churches, and how we all have 3-7 Bibles in our homes that we never touch, and these people would do anything to have just one page. After that, I started reading the Bible. The next time I saw him, he was preaching about being saved. He said If God is real, and we live like Christians, but you don't, then we win, and you loose. But let's say you're right. Let's say God isn't real. But we live like Christians. What have we lost ? Nothing.
And I knew right then, that's all I wanted to do. I wanted to be a Christian. && I got saved that night. And it makes me all happy when I think about it xD
&& obviously, I'm a rambler when I talk o:

Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces