Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Post your Pokémon Secret Base pic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Alright, I haven't seen any place where to put this thread, so I put it in Wi-Fi Connection!

This thread is about how is your Underground Secret Base looking like. Personnally, here is mine :
User Image

NOW POST UR PICZ BITCHES!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm
HOLY SHIZNET. YOURS IS FREAKING AWESOME.

How in the world did you get all that crap?  

Orphie

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Orphie
HOLY SHIZNET. YOURS IS FREAKING AWESOME.

How in the world did you get all that crap?
you get that crap from the underground vendor guys 3nodding mine has alot more stuff but i dont have a camera crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:12 pm
My base is cool! I just have a bunch of pokedolls that make a path to my flag =P oh yeah there is my computer too I guess. I don't have any rocks in my base =) My Chatot doll is my favorite  

Zetshimaru

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Zetshimaru
My base is cool! I just have a bunch of pokedolls that make a path to my flag =P oh yeah there is my computer too I guess. I don't have any rocks in my base =) My Chatot doll is my favorite

Yeah now I don't have anymore rocks too.(got the 50 flags thanks to my friends at school)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:03 pm
I would post it, I just don't have one on Pearl. sweatdrop I don't know how to get one. xd  

xXRaikuXx

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:40 pm
xXRaikuXx
I would post it, I just don't have one on Pearl. sweatdrop I don't know how to get one. xd

Simple; just use your Exploration Kit somewhere where there is grass, then dig some spheres, then exchange them for a DiggerDrill from a hiker, then use it in front of a wall, and voilà!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:36 pm
I should totally see whether if I can take a clear picture of my secret base or not. o_o Though honestly, I still haven't been playing my Diamond version much.. @_@ And I forgot what I had in my base at the moment... I think I made mine really simple.. I've tried a maze using the maze pieces, tents, and well placed traps that makes it even harder to get to my flag.. One with a bunch of furniture that each tells you different things about my accomplishments in the Underground... and... other stuff..

Got most of my flags from my little brother who moved his base near mine to steal my flag many times or something.. I used traps to stop him, as well as buy me enough time to grab his flag instead. XD

Locke Trufeld

Lord RPGs

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:34 am
Sweet base. If I had the time, I'd re-decorate mine, then place it up, but I'm not sure it'd be any good. But I would have my Snorlax doll in there. Gotta love 'dat Snorlax.

Oh, and for the record, if we're on the topic of Underground, I ended up with (By accident. rolleyes ) a small trove of Level 99 spheres of all types. My friends kept trying to steal them while they were growing. xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:00 am
Ok, a description of how I have placed my base up. I set it up with a lot of stuff and to make it nasty for people trying to raid it. I have that blue tent thing set up, and just past it, while being able to get around it if you are careful, and hidden by it, is a rock fall trap. mrgreen

I also have this little living area tucked away in this one spot, a tv, a wii, a book case, stuff like that.  

Yin Yun Yang

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:38 am
My base is boring. And I haven't ever been able to meet anyone underground, so I need to try that some time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:20 pm
Mine has rocks but oh well. It looks fine.  

i r Dusty Bear

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 am
you must be emo to necro this thread, in THIS subforum.

thread dead a year, and you go and bring back a BANNED members topic.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games