golden
  corgi
  austrailian shepherd
  lab
  other
View Results

animegalash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:04 pm
alright i am going to get a dog for midlleschool graduation because i need a companion... i have been going over a couple of breeds that i like but i want your opinion

my situation:
i have a yorkie
i want a biggish dog but not too big because of my medical problems
i really like longer hair but i could do with short hair too

breeds i have looked at:
corgi
austailian shepherd
golden retriver

breeds i dont want:
labs (too common)
greatdane or any dog that size(too big)
anything smaller than a beagle

could you tell me a breed and why you think it would be a good choice or just tell some posotives and negatives that you like about the breeds i have listed?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 pm
I think that you should get a golden retriever....they are friendly, fun to play with and have shortish hair. They are also harmless...but they wouldn't make very good guard dogs....they'll probably make friends with the intruders....lol  

Lapis Wolf

Tipsy Seeker

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Drugganaut

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:42 pm
greyhounds are cool, they pretty much fit all ur description of what u want other than hair length, they got pretty short hair but at least they dont shed so they're pretty cool i think, i used to have one he was the coolest dog ever  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:57 pm
I like Penbroke Welsh Corgis like Ein!  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

animegalash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Drugganaut
greyhounds are cool, they pretty much fit all ur description of what u want other than hair length, they got pretty short hair but at least they dont shed so they're pretty cool i think, i used to have one he was the coolest dog ever
they dont shed?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:38 pm
animegalash
Drugganaut
they dont shed?
Greyhounds do shed, but their hair is so short it is next to nothing  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

animegalash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 pm
flamesbladeflcl1000
animegalash
Drugganaut
they dont shed?
Greyhounds do shed, but their hair is so short it is next to nothing

oh, well i think i am getting a border collie they are so cute and smart and eager to please and active  
Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games