Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
The Dark Dragon Art Studio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 pm
I don't have my drawn work scanned yet,but I do have a pic of my wolf fursuit that I made my self.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:51 pm
damn you made that? that is talent  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:15 pm
slayer898
damn you made that? that is talent

Yeah,it took me a week,and I had no sewing machine.I had raw fingers and hot glue burns all over my hands,lol,it was loads of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I don't have my drawn work scanned yet,but I do have a pic of my wolf fursuit that I made my self.

User Image

Nice work mate. Very good show. Maybe one of these days we will trade a painting commission for a fur suit commission lol.

p.s. really nice work.  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:56 am
Ok,this one isn't completly furry,but it's the only pic I scanned so far.This is Tesga,the steel dragon,in her human-ish form.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:16 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Ok,this one isn't completly furry,but it's the only pic I scanned so far.This is Tesga,the steel dragon,in her human-ish form.

User Image

i think thats cool please make more art i didn't know you did art other then writing please post more as for it being human_ish i as a artist think we should make art just for art sake for god sake we need to show what a furry can do and not tell the furry artist whats to furry and whats not furry enough
im gong ro make an art random add to the guild to show people and furrys what a gray wolf can do  

trainerghallan

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:41 pm
Liek O-M-G!!! You made that! kyuuu That is a really good costume especially by hand!!! =0_____0=  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:31 am
Angelic_ p l u s h i e
Liek O-M-G!!! You made that! kyuuu That is a really good costume especially by hand!!! =0_____0=

I know this is a really late comment,but thank you(I don't check into the art forum often)I plan on adding some more of my work after I get back from camping.I hope everyone looks forward too it. 3nodding  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff