Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Hi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racheal2010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:23 am
I'm new here and I love Sailor Moon even though I'm 16. I still watch the shows from time to time on youtube. You can call me Racheal, if you want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:04 am
HI!!!
I absolutely love sailor moon, i'm a big Rini fan ^^ but i also love Usagi as well, i have some dvds of the series and also some manga ^^

I have started to watch Sailor Moon live action and i absolutely love it, the story is a bit diferent but the heart of the plot is all there ^^ hope you have the time to check it out and tell me what do you think!!

Also in case you did not know, there is a manga called paralel moon , it tells us the story of a future sailor moon and her two daughters Chibiuza and Kousagi, it was a special edition but its really cute especially if Usagi/Serena is your favorite ^^

Bishoujo Senshi Forever!!! ^^
blaugh  

Chibimd

Racheal2010

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:00 am
I have to check that out sometime! I want to read the manga but I don't know where to get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:20 am
I haven't really found the manga either...but how rude...Hi I'm Caroline but u can call me Lenne or Sayuri!! Which ever one!!! lol.. I love Sailor moon...ever since i first saw it. When i was around 10 me and my friend considered each other as Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus. Which me being Sailor Neptune and Her as Sailor Uranus .... i use to play violin and her piano.. plus the hair style was exactly the same as the characters...ahhh those days!!! I MISS THEM!!

Megami Sayuri

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:08 pm
Hi, I'm Yukiangel48 you can call me Yukia48 if want or something. I really like Saliormoon, Sailor Mercury is my favorite. If you want to read the manga, have you tried placing holds at the library, or looking at a bookstore's manga section? Altough some bookstores don't have manga sections or Sailor Moon it is good to look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm
hi...my name is darkemogirl 1819 but u can call me melissa(real name).My favortive is sailor mini moon...i love sailor moon and i always want to be lie her when i was a little girl....but i would like meet new ppl...so u can add me or add me on aim(mdarknessgirl)  

XxDarkEmo_NekoxX

Petrutza

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am
Hy i'm Petrutza. nice to meet all of u. i'm a fan of sailor moon too )(although i'm 17 biggrin , but i think that age it isn't important biggrin ) heart  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games