Reply Realistic Fiction
13 Reasons Why

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teenroses

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:06 am
I'm reading it right now, and it's GREAT!! I LOVE IT!!!

Please check it out!

Basically, it's about this girl who committed suicide. Shortly before, she made tapes (yes, cassette tapes, and it is still set in present time), that recorded her voice. She made each side explain why she killed herself. The first tape has "1" on the front and "2" on the back. The 7th tape has "13" on the front and nothing on the back.

There was a map that was shoved in to each persons locker before Hannah Baker committed suicide. Around the day she did, she sent out the tapes to "Reason Number 1" on the tapes-I think his name is Justin Foley or something like that. Anyway, Clay is the main character, and he has also received these tapes.

He believes he did nothing wrong, except have a crush on Hannah. So he is listening to the tapes to find his name and to find where it is.

Right now he's at tape 7 or 8, and he still hasn't found his name. I think I'm over half done with the book.

Questions? Comments? smile

I was sucked into the book on the very first page!! (well, duh not the first page, but the first page it started on, since the first page is blank, the second is blank, the third is title, the fourth is copyright, and etc)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:08 am
http://bookdivas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cover_thirteenreasons.jpg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

teenroses

Realistic Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff